How Antioxidant Rich Ingredients Badam Oil Helps In Delaying The Signs Of Aging?
Skin is one of the most important body parts of the human. This is because it is the human skin that is exposed most to others and all the other internal organs reside under the skin. This is the reason why the majority of people all around the world, especially women tend to take more care of their skin more than anything else. But there are a lot of factors in today’s hectic modern life, which are leading to premature skin aging and making people look dull. If you are one of those people, then don’t worry, as here, we will talk about all the major causes of skin aging, its symptoms, and home remedies that you can use in order to reduce its impact on your skin.
In the end, we will also discuss some of the numerous badam oil benefits, which can help you in eliminating the chances of premature skin aging. So, without any delay, let’s get started.
Symptoms of skin aging problems
- One of the most obvious signs of aging is the occurrence of the brown spots on the skin. They are also known as sunspots, age spots, or liver spots. These kinds of spots occur mainly because of too much sun exposure combined with the normal aging procedure of the skin. According to some of the experts, sunspots are also caused because of deficiencies of vitamins or stress.
- One other sign of skin aging is the leathery skin on the chest. According to the dermatologists, human skin loses its moisture and collagen with the passage of time, but if you expose your skin to the sun very much and if you are a heavy smoker too, then this process occurs at a rapid pace.
- Dry and itchy skin is another sign of aging. When your skin gets thinner, then it becomes more prone to the dehydration problem and may start getting flaky.
- When you are suffering from premature aging, then your face structure may change noticeably. For example, your jawbone may shrink a bit, or your eye area may widen a bit. These signs may not be that much big but may depend on body to body.
- Fine lines and wrinkles are other signs of skin aging. In fact, whenever somebody thinks of the skin aging, then, in most cases, wrinkles and fine lines are the primary things that come into their minds. Wrinkles are a natural part of aging and a teenager may also have some of them. But if you are having wrinkles more than your age group members, then probably you are suffering from premature skin aging.
- When someone is suffering from premature aging of the skin, then their lips may also start getting thin. This is a sign which normally gets noticed by the majority of the people, whom you meet.
What are the causes of premature skin aging problems?
The Following are some of the major causes of premature skin aging problems. After this, we will discuss some almond oil benefits for body. But first, let’s discuss the causes of skin aging problems: –
- Too much of the sun exposure: If you expose your skin to the sun very much, then your skin gets penetrated by the UV rays. This damages your skin cells and causes some of the major signs of premature aging, such as wrinkles.
- Smoking: Smoking is one of the biggest causes of premature skin aging issues. The smoking makes your skin to bear the oxidative stress. This makes your skin wrinkled and dry.
- Sleeping habits: Sleeping is the time when our skin cells are repaired and regenerated. If you are not getting enough sleep, then chances are that you will be facing the problem of premature skin aging. Thus, if you are a teenager, who spends a lot of time at night binge-watching the TV shows or being busy on your phone, it’s time to think about it.
- Diet: There are numerous studies that have shown that a poor diet can also lead to premature skin aging issues. For example, according to some studies, if you are consuming more sugar and carbohydrates in your diet, then this can leave some serious adverse impacts on your skin quality.
- Alcohol consumption: It is a proven fact that consuming too much of the alcohol dehydrates our body. And if you are drinking too much for a longer duration of time, then your skin may start to sag and may lose its natural shape also.
- Genes: Sometimes the human genes are responsible for leading us to premature skin aging problems. Because of the genes, sometimes even young children start facing many skin issues which usually only old people face. A scientific name for such a condition is Progeria.
Some useful home remedies to treat skin aging issues
- Protect your skin from the direct sunlight: If you really want to avoid the premature skin aging problems, then we suggest you protect your skin from direct sunlight whenever going outside. You can cover your skin with clothes or use an umbrella.
- Quit smoking and alcohol: If you are a smoker, then you should stop it as soon as possible. Even if you are not an intense smoker, still you should avoid it as each person’s body is different and it may be possible that even occasional smoking can lead you to some problems. The same is what you should do with alcohol.
- Avoid facial expressions that are repetitive: If you are making the repetitive facial expressions for many years, then it means that you are contracting the underlying muscles, and doing so for many years can make those lines permanently visible.
- Live a healthy lifestyle: Many studies have shown that people who follow a healthy lifestyle tend to have great skin even after their 40s. Thus, you should exercise daily, eat a balanced and healthy diet & take a good deep sleep.
So these were some of the home remedies and tips that you can use in order to reduce the impact of skin aging and avoid it in the future if you are not having it currently. Apart from these home remedies, you can use almond oil for your skin to fight with skin aging issues. You are advised to use a good quality herbal badam Roghan oil such as Torque Ayurveda’s badam Roghan. This is one of the best almond oils available in the market. You can use this to get healthy skin. For this, you can massage your skin gently with some badam Roghan oil after taking a shower or you can use it as a night-time moisturizer.
Many people are aware that almond oil is the best thing to treat dark circles, which is one of the biggest issues of premature skin aging. The rich ingredients present in this oil make it perfect for your skin. It has magnesium, copper, Vitamin E, and many other essential antioxidants, which you may hardly find in any of the products available in the market. Moreover, the majority of the products available in the market are loaded with many chemicals, but you can surely trust herbal almond oils like Badam Roghan as they are free from any kind of harsh chemicals. So, feel free and use this natural skin cosmetic for making your skin young, shining, and soft.