Is Ajwain Can Increase The Secretion Of Gastric Acid From Body?
- The ajwain has a great aroma. This spice is widely used in Indian culture to flavour several dishes. It can also be used as a preservative, essential oil or a medicine depending upon the purpose and condition in which it is used. The ajwain can also be used in the production of perfumes.
- Ajwain has various kinds of medicinal properties which makes it highly popular among the medicine manufacturers. It is also known as carom seeds and originated in Egypt and later on came to Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan and then India. The ajwain is produced in Gujarat, UP, Madhya Pradesh, West Bengal, Bihar and other regions of India. There are many ajwain benefits for the body.
- Some of the benefits are mentioned as follows:
- It helps a lot in digestion process: The carom seeds help in increasing the release of gastric juice which ultimately helps to breakdown the food in the stomach efficiently and provides great assistance in the process of digestion. A lot of people go with the option of consuming it regularly after each meal because it helps to treat problems of indigestion, gas, stomach-ache, and heartburns. Additionally, it was also used to get relief from discomfort in the abdominal area which was caused because of indigestion. A lot of people soak the carom seeds into the milk and then filter it to drink it. This is a very common practice in the southern parts of India. It can also be given to babies so that digestion and appetite can be enhanced.
- It is very helpful for the oral health of individuals: The carom seeds also have approximately 4% of essential oils and thymol is the major component of this oil. The essential oils have various kinds of antifungal and antibacterial properties which makes them highly popular in the usage of oral hygiene-based products. It is also known as a natural relief of pain and helps to reduce the toothache in many cases. People can also gargle with water of carom seeds so that they can get rid of dental issues.
- It can also be used in the cold and cough: The carom seeds are well known to treat a respiratory type of problems which include common cold and cough. The antimicrobial and anti-bacterial properties of the carom seeds help to treat respiratory problems. It is also known as the best immunity booster and helps to provide speedy recovery from the common cold. A lot of people go with the option of consuming some carom seeds with water, on the other hand, some people consume this in the form of powder so that phlegm can be removed. Hence this is one of the best remedies to treat nasal conditions.
- It helps in healing different wounds: The carom seed antiseptic and antimicrobial properties which make it a great cleansing agent to treat skin infections and other wounds. Ingredients present in the carom seeds help to disinfect the whole wound which ultimately quickens the healing process. Hence it is a very useful home remedy to treat infections.
- It is also beneficial for the people who are heart patients: The carom seeds have various kinds of positive effects on heart health. The extracts from these seeds help in reducing the total levels of cholesterol and consumption of one spoon of carom seeds along with warm water can help in improving the heart condition and stimulating the heart which is a great remedy for chest related pains as well.
- It also helps in losing weight: The laxative properties of the carom seeds help to quicken the whole digestion process. So, the carom seeds can facilitate in losing the weight. The carom seeds help to increase the secretion of juices in the intestine which makes the whole process of absorption of foods very easy. So, the gastrointestinal properties of the herb help to treat issues like flatulence and indigestion. The bowel movements are also improved, and the digestion process can be stimulated with the help of consumption of carom seeds. Metabolic rate can also be increased which helps the people to lose weight easily.
- The acidity levels can be lowered down: The consumption of carom seeds can help in lowering down the acidity levels and provide great relief from the problems like flatulence and dyspepsia. Doctors also advised to take 1 tablespoon of carom seeds along with cumin seeds every day because it is a very good remedy to treat acidity as well as indigestion.
- It helps in improving the constipation issue: The carom seeds are also a very good remedy to treat constipation. The laxative properties present in the herb help in loosening the stools and improving the movements in the bowel. The best part of this concept is that there are no side-effects because these are home remedies and not any kinds of chemicals.
- It also helps in keeping away the viral infections: The herb has various kinds of anti-viral properties which help to keep the viral infections away from the individuals. The essential oils present in the herb can help in boosting the immune system which makes the people less prone to diseases like common cold and flu along with other viral infections.
- It is very good for treating asthma: The carom seeds can be used in the treatment of asthma and according to studies the asthmatic patients have shown positive results after the consumption of carom seeds and they had observed positive effects in their airways. So, the dry paste of the carom seeds fruits is applied on the chest so that asthma can be cured.
It can be used in several recipes: In case the individuals have direct consumption problems then they can use the carom seeds into various good items which may include biscuits, snacks, bread and many more. The carom seeds Tea is a great option and favourite privilege of everybody. So, to treat problems associated with digestion carom seeds are the best option available for the people without putting any of the extraordinary efforts of going outside and consulting the doctors.
The individuals suffering from these kinds of problems can also go with the option of syrup for better digestion. Torzyme syrup is a great remedy and one-stop solution for all the digestion related problems. This syrup is highly effective in treating the disturbances in the gastrointestinal tract. Various ingredients like papaya, carom seeds, pudina, Vidang, pipali, kachur, citric acid, nagarmotha, kapurkachri, sonth and many more are highly successful in treating all the digestion related problems.
The syrup should be stored in a cool as well as dry place and should be protected from the light. In case any of the individuals are suffering from issues like dyspepsia and flatulence, then this syrup is the best possible remedy for all of them. The syrup is Ayurvedic which means that there are no side-effects to the people consuming it. This syrup enables the people to absorb the food better which ultimately stimulates their appetite and improves overall health by providing proper support to the digestion. So, to strengthen the digestive system one must go with the option of consuming the syrup after proper consultation with the doctors to observe the best possible results.