The Ayurvedic Aloe vera oil is made by mixing fatty oil with Aloe Vera plant. The oil contains the properties of Aloe Vera and offers several benefits on consumption. Aloe Vera oil has medicinal properties that can be used for treating infections, rashes, and burns. It has been used in ancient Arabs and Greeks for reducing perspiration and eliminate body odour.
The benefits of Aloe Vera Oil are:
- The aroma therapists mix Aloe Vera oil with other carrier oils to make use of Aloe Oil because of its rejuvenating and healing properties.
- The oil can be used on hair as it has good conditioning properties. It is Ayurvedic so no chance of side effects.
- Aloe Oil can be used for massage as it has the ability to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Aloe Oil is also best for treating the swelling and inflammation that is caused by insect bite from wasps and bees.
- Many dentists believe that Ayurvedic Aloe oil is also useful in the treatment of periodontal disease. The oil can be massaged on the gums and teeth for reducing the risk of caries, plaque, and gingivitis. The antibacterial properties of Aloe Oil keep the mouth infection free.
Benefits of Ayurvedic oil for hair fall
Hair fall is something which is faced by most men and women today because of poor diet, use of chemical, and pollution. However, making use of Ayurvedic oil can help in combating hair fall and promoting the growth of healthy hair. The Ayurvedic oils are rich in proteins and great for scalp massage. They stimulate new hair growth, and they also restore the natural colour of your hair along with reducing the dullness.
When you massage your hair with Ayurvedic oil for a few days, you will notice a healthy shine and volume to your hair. The Ayurvedic oils also help in strengthening your air and increasing their thickness. These oils nourish the hairs from roots which stimulate the growth of new hair. The Ayurvedic oil conditions and moisturizes the hair which leaves them soft and easy to detangle. Regular application of these oils helps in reducing the hair-shedding process.
The Ayurvedic oils also help in treating extremely dry and frizzy hair caused for styling products and use of chemical and heat. These oils are rich in calcium, magnesium, and Vitamin E, which are important for healthy hair. The Ayurvedic oils also offer antidandruff properties and keep the scalp healthy. These oils have a rejuvenating and soothing effect on hair and effectively stops hair fall.