Using the Ayurvedic Blend and Classic Herbs for Blood Purification
We know that blood is one of the most important things in our body. This is the fluid that acts as a carriage for the various nutrients which are to be supplied to the various parts of our body. Moreover, blood makes our body parts fully functional even when we are not using them. This is because blood circulation occurs even when we are not moving our body parts. If blood plays such a vital role in our body functioning, then any kind of unwanted impurity in it will affect our body. Though impurities in the blood affect our health and body in many ways, the most visible effect of them is on the skin. If your blood’s purity level is being decreased, then you will start facing a lot of skin issues. Some of such issues are:
- Acne: Impure blood in the human body starts being reflected through the skin in the form of acne and pimples. This is the most obvious sign of the impurities in the blood. Pimples arising because of the same problem are painful also.
- Irritation: A person who is having impurities in his blood will start feeling irritation on his skin frequently. Persons who are having much sensitive skin may sometimes feel some type of unbearable irritation also.
- Rashes: Rashes are the other effects of the impurities in the blood. Those rashes are sometimes much visible and also cause redness.
- Dark spots: One of the most obvious effects of the impure blood on the skin is dark spots. Most of the times such spots appear on the facial skin and neck area.
Those were some of the effects of having impurities in the blood. However, some suitable measures can be sued to get rid of these impurities existing in the blood. In the coming section, we will be discussing the major factors leading to the impurities in the blood.
- Sacrificing the sleep: Sacrificing the sleep much is one of the main reasons which contribute to the impurity levels in the blood. If you are a person who keeps awake till late night and also wakes up late in the morning after going late to the bed, then the chances are that you will be facing the problem of impure blood much earlier as compared to others. It disturbs your bio-clock, which in turn leaves an impact on the body oxygen levels and the immune system as well. As a result, the purity level in the blood starts fluctuating.
- Skipping the meals: Whatever we eat goes through several stages in our body before being converted into blood and important fluids which are necessary for us to remain alive. If you are the person who is skipping the meals regularly whether intentionally or because of being excessively busy, then your blood’s purity level has to suffer. Such things are obvious to those people who skip their breakfast as it is considered as the most important meal our day. This is because after being away from any kind of food and liquid intake for almost 8-10 hours in the night, breakfast is the only meal that our body demands.
- Dietary habits/routine: In today’s modern era, people rely more on junk food rather than on the homemade food or other healthy options as junk food is considered as the tastiest and quick eating option. Consuming junk food regularly impacts the blood oxygen level on a great extent and also causes other complications from the health perspective. All these things cause skin problems as a sign of impure blood.
- : Other habits being followed by the people in today’s world are also not that much good from a health perspective of the body. Habits like watching TV for long hours till late night, using the gadgets or social media all the time, having the high-stress levels, consuming adulterated food, etc. are some of the major contributors to the impurities in the blood.
- Broccoli: Broccoli is known as one of the best-known blood purifying food. It helps in removing the toxins from the blood. Moreover, it is enriched with Vitamin C, calcium, Manganese, Potassium, etc. which directly or indirectly helps in gifting you a spotless and beautiful skin by purifying your blood.
- Beetroot: Beetroot is full of antioxidants, which helps in reducing the oxidative damage to the liver. Most of the studies which have been conducted in recent years have proved that Beetroot juice naturally detoxifies the body cells.
- Fresh fruits and leafy vegetables: Fruits that are loaded with pectin fiber are very useful in cleansing the blood. Some of such fruits are plums, pears, apples, and guavas. All of the other fruits also help in either keeping the heart, liver or skin healthy and clean. Thus, they help in the purification of the body as a whole. Moreover, green leafy vegetables are said to be having the maximum amount of anti-oxidants, thus making them a superfood for blood purification.
- There are many other foods also which you can consume in offer to purify your blood such as Jaggery, Turmeric, water, Lemon, etc.
The following are some of the major factors which result in the impurities in the human blood.These are:
Above mentioned are some of the major factors which increase the impurity level in the blood. In the coming section, we will be discussing the herbal blood purifiers which you can use to purify your blood.
- Natural ways to purify your blood and your skin as well
Following are some of the food items mentioned which you can rely upon to purify your blood and thus you can have clear skin. These are:
It is always advisable to do a bit extra when it comes to your blood purification. Apart from all the foods which are mentioned above, we will tell you about a natural blood-purifying syrup also. We are talking about Torque’s ShudhRaktashodhak syrup. It is a natural blood purifier for glowing skin. Many other blood purifying products’ brands are available in the market, but they are not using 100% natural ingredients. While ShudhRaktashodhak is said to be the 100% natural blood-purifying syrup which is loaded with a variety of different ancient herbs and medicinal plants’ properties. It deeply purifies the blood and eliminates all the impurities from the blood. This helps in getting rid of blemishes, dark spots, acne, pimples, wrinkles or any other skin problem and gives you a clean, clear and beautiful skin. It is recommended by the customers as well as many experts also.
Many natural ingredients make this syrup so effective. It is loaded with the Guduchi, Trivet, Sanay, Haritaki, Shati, Pitpapra, Kachnar, Neem, Tulsi, Karcura, Chop Chinni, Kola, Anattmool, Ashok, Majishta, Mulethi, Haridra, Bakuchi, and many other useful herbs and extracts of ayurvedic plants. These various ingredients act strongly on the impurities dissolved in your blood and purify it deeply. Apart from purifying the blood and making skin clear and beautiful, these ingredients offer some other benefits also such as strong digestion, strong scalp, better immune system, etc. The price at which ShudhRaktashodhak is available in the market is also much affordable.