TulsiPancharatna–The Best Ayurvedic Herbs For Immune System
When the whole body is filled with toxins and infections, there is a huge compromise on the efficiency of the immune system. Sometimes seasonal changes make the person highly susceptible to the common cold and other kinds of viral infections. But in case if a person maintains proper diet and regular daily routine in proper regard to the changing seasons then there will be no issue in the immune system, and it will become stronger than before. A lot of people also go with the option of Tulsi drops for immunity to boost their immune system and its working.
The modern lifestyle which includes eating a lot of packaged food and consuming imbalanced food the whole day is a major contributing factor towards weak immunity.
Following are some of the herbs along with their benefits that help in boosting the immunity of individuals:
-Ginger: Ginger is a great herb that helps in providing several kinds of solutions to various disorders faced by people and ultimately helps in boosting their immunity. Consuming a small slice of ginger with a pinch of salt before lunch will help in stimulating the appetite and this is a very good as well as an effective remedy in cases of nausea. In the market, several oils also come that includes ginger in it and helps in relieving the symptoms of common flu and headaches. Having a light ginger steam is also a good way to treat various kinds of respiratory-related issues. Hence, there is a very good Ayurvedic herb that helps in stimulating the production of lymphocytes that helps in boosting immunity.
– Indian gooseberry: This is another fruit in the world of Ayurveda which is very commonly used in various medicines and has a good effect on the immunity system of people. The life-enhancing properties of the Indian Gooseberry makes it highly popular among the Ayurvedic medicine manufacturers. It is a great source of vitamin C and it should be included in the diet of people regularly. It can be consumed in several forms and people always recommend avoiding its consumption at night.
– Tulsi: The herb of Tulsi has a great spiritual significance in the Indian culture and is also well known as an Ayurvedic immunity booster. The purifying properties of this will help in fighting several kinds of diseases and infections that helps in boosting immunity. The best way to consume this is to have 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed Tulsi juice with 1 tablespoon of pure honey. One can also go with the option of consuming tulsi as an herbal tea and it has great effects on the individuals.
– Ashwagandha: This is a very small native herb of India and North Africa and the berries and root of this herb help in producing a great Ayurvedic remedy. This herb is very effectively helpful in managing the stress levels in the human body by controlling the production of hormones. This herb also is very much successful in lowering the levels of anxiety and provides great sleep to people. It also helps in enhancing muscle growth and memory and helps to provide lower blood sugar levels. Hence, the herb is also successful in reducing the inflammation and boosting the overall immune system of individuals.
– Triphala: This is an Ayurvedic remedy which includes three kinds of medicinal fruits which are the Indian gooseberry, haritaki and bibhitaki. This remedy is very much successful for patients of arthritis and limiting the growth of several types of cancer. It also functions very well in the cases of abdominal pain and flatulence because it helps in improving the consistency of bowel movements and works very successfully for all those people who have gut-related problems. It is also used in the collection of various kinds of mouthwash because it helps in preventing the growth of bacteria in the human mouth and ultimately helps in promoting immunity.
– Cumin: These are the seeds of the plant and have a very spicy and nutty flavour. This concept is very much successful in boosting the digestive activities of individuals by speeding the whole digestion process. It also helps to reduce the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome which include abdominal pain as well. It is also very much successful in protecting all those people who are suffering from type two diabetes. Hence, the antimicrobial and antibacterial properties of this herb very well help healthy individuals to boost their immunity.
– Turmeric: It also has great relevance in the world of Ayurveda because of the anti-inflammatory properties. It is also used in the production of various kinds of anti-inflammatory drugs because it does not have any kind of side-effects. It helps in improving the blood flow of the individuals and also improves brain functioning. Hence, the turmeric helps to provide various kinds of health benefits that ultimately helps in boosting the immunity of individuals.
– Liquorice root: It also has various kinds of benefits in the form of reducing the inflammation and fighting various diseases caused by bacteria and virus. It will also help in providing relief from the sore throat by promoting oral health. The herb is very much successful in providing benefits from issues like bloating and nausea. It also helps to provide several benefits for all those people who suffer from skin-related issues. Hence, the liquorice root is very much successful in boosting the immunity of people.
– Bitter melon: Bitter melon is also filled with various nutrients and powerful antioxidants that help in controlling the blood sugar levels and promote the secretion of insulin in the human body. It is a great way of controlling the cholesterol levels of people and also helps in boosting the immunity as well.
– Cardamom: Cardamom is also known as the queen of all the spices and helps in reducing the blood pressure among people. Cardamom also increases the intake of oxygen who suffer from lung-related diseases. It also helps in reducing the gastric ulcers and is a great herb that provides immunity-related benefits to people.
A lot of people also go with the option of immunity booster Tulsi drops. The product from the house of Torque Ayurveda is also very much successful in healing the human body naturally. The herb of Tulsi very well allows people to get rid of various health-related problems. In simple terms, the Tulsi is also referred to as a natural painkiller that helps to provide various kinds of solutions to several health-related issues.
It is also known as the ancient healer of all kinds of diseases. The product includes several parts of the plant. The green leaf of the Tulsi along with light purple flowers is also very much useful at the time of production of Tulsi drops. The aroma from the leave helps in giving a paper-like taste in the mouth. TulsiPancharatnais very much successful to deal with throat infections and skin related issues. It is also very widely used to treat problems of insomnia and malaria. Hence, people must go with the option of these kinds of naturally made products so that there are no side-effects on the health, and they can achieve several benefits because of its consumption.