A Guide to Amazing Benefits and Uses of Tulsi Leaves
Our happiness revolves around our health because healthy people are always happier ones. One can enjoy every moment of life only if they are healthy. But very few of us take care of our health as this is one of the most ignorant things. We keep on doing the things that can affect our health and its consequences are unavoidable. We need to make efforts towards our lifestyle, diet, health check-ups, and so on. We all are very well aware of the current scenario of a global pandemic in which it is so important to have a strong immune system. If you are falling sick very frequently then the main reason behind this can be your weak immune system.
People try many medications to build a strong immune system, but it is always good to make use of ayurvedic products or medicines for this. There are so many natural herbs available which are having unbelievable benefits for our health. One of them is Tulsi. You can consume tulsi in form of leaves or liquid drops. Tulsi Panchratna by Torque Ayurveda is one of the best tulsi sources for us. You can add Tulsi Panchratna to anything you want. There are so many advantages of tulsi that you must know:
- Natural stress booster: Tulsi is one of the best natural stress booster methods. Not all of us are aware of this thing that you can now get relief from stress with Tulsi. The natural properties of tulsi help make your mind calm and relaxed. So, if you are feeling a little stressed then uses Tulsi Panchratna.
- Magic for the problem of indigestion: If you are facing any kind of problem associated with digestion then you can use tulsi. Tulsi helps ease the movement of the bowel. You need to consume tulsi regularly for this purpose. If you consume or use tulsi every day, then you will not face any problem of indigestion in your life. You can consume Tulsi Panchratna empty stomach to get this benefit.
- Helpful in decreasing sugar levels: There are so many people out there who are facing the problem of diabetes. Even some people are suffering from this problem in an unexpected age. For all those people tulsi will be magical. It will help decrease the sugar level in your body.
- Beneficial for respiratory problems: If you are facing any kind of problem associated with your respiratory system then you can make use of tulsi. If you are feeling difficulty in breathing, then you can also use Tulsi Panchratna or tulsi ayurvedic products.
- Good for your heart: Every one of us is listening to so many problems of the people around us who are facing cardiovascular problems. That is why we need to understand the importance of our heart. Tulsi is known to be magical in this as it can reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases. It will also prevent the risk of clot formation in the heart.
- Prevent the risk of cancer: Tulsi Panchratna will help prevent the risk of cancer or delay its formation. It can help your body to fight off the cancer cells.
- Good for your liver: Every organ of our body is important, and the liver is also one of it. Your body will not work properly if any of your organs is not working smoothly. There are many problems that you can face relating to your liver. But tulsi is proved to help produce an enzyme that will remove the waste and toxins from your liver for its smooth functioning. It will also boost your metabolism level to make your liver function properly.
- Helpful in losing weight: You can now improve your weight loss mechanism by adding Tulsi Panchratna in your diet. Tulsi will have its impact in lowering your body mass index.
- Treat common hair problems: There are so many problems that we face every day relating to our hairs. No one can even imagine that tulsi can help solve those hair problems. Tulsi helps prevent the problem of dandruff or itchy scalp. Your hair will be nourished and moisturized after the use of tulsi. You can also add coconut oil to tulsi and cab applies it to your hairs.
- Treats common cough and cold: Cough and cold are the two most common problems faced by people especially in winters. But tulsi can be very helpful in treating chronic bacterial infections. You can use Tulsi Panchratna by Torque Ayurveda for gargling or you can add a few drops of it in warm water and can consume it. Tulsi can also be used in making kadhas in which you can use tulsi leaves or Tulsi Panchratna.
Not only this, one of the most important benefits of tulsi is that it can be used as the best ayurvedic immunity booster syrup for your strong immune system. There are so many uses of Tulsi leaves some of them are as follows:
- In cooking: Tulsi leaves are used to cook in many kitchens not specifically Indian kitchens. Basil is used in making pasta, salads, etc.
- In your everyday tea: You can use tulsi leaves in tea as tulsi possesses many important properties that are good for your health. It will boost your immune system and help you in keeping your brain calm.
- Used as a mouthwash: Tulsi can be used as a mouthwash and it is also one of the major ingredients in making toothpaste. Tulsi can solve your problem of bad breath and will make your gums strong.
- Use as a tonic for your brain: If you are facing the problem of anxiety or depression then you can make use of Tulsi Panchratna. It can be used as a natural tonic that will good your brain and will remove various antidepressant effects from your brain. You will feel a healthy nervous system with the help of tulsi.
- Using it as a juice: You can consume the juice of tulsi leaves to live a healthy and long life. The juice of fresh tulsi leaves will rejuvenate your skin and body. This will be the best immunity boosting syrup that you can make on your own. It will detox your body automatically.
- Used as herbal medicine: You can use Tulsi Panchratna as an herbal treatment for your many problems. From treating a common cold to act as the best remedy for cough, etc.
- Herbal tea: Some people buy expensive green tea for detoxification. But they are unaware that they can now make use of tulsi leaves as herbal medicine.
- Used as the best medicine for immunity: If you are afraid of your decreasing immunity then you can now sit and relax. The common and widely found ingredient in Indian households can help you with this. You don’t have to purchase expensive immunity boosting medicines. You can add Tulsi Panchratna to your everyday routine. It is the purest extract of about five types of tulsi. You can now get benefits of vana, arjaka, kutherak, shukl, Krishna tulsi. You can also order packing of TulsiPanchratna from online shopping sites like Amazon.
So, start using this purest form of tulsi which is now easily available.