Health is very important for all. The smooth functioning of all the body organs is must to have a healthy body and to have a healthy lifestyle. Every body organ performs a different function and each function is dependent on the other. Every part of the body plays its role in the functioning of the body, like the heart pumps blood, lungs are used for respiration, etc.
The lifestyle of people is changing which is affecting the functioning of the body and affects the body organs. Eating junk food, oily and fried food affects the organs of the body. Not doing any kind of physical activity, exercise makes it difficult for the body to digest the food and leads to obesity, constipation and heart problems. The main and common problems that people suffer from are obesity, constipation, heart attack, digestive problems, etc.Everyone suffers from some health problems regularly, may it be a cold, cough, pain, fever, constipation, etc. Some people suffer from a big disease which is hard to cure like diabetes, hypertension, cancer, heart or lung diseases, etc. We have frequently heard people complaining about the problem of constipation.
Constipation mainly happens due to our eating habits, lack of a balanced diet and not intake proper nutrition. Eating junk food, sleeping and waking up late, having no proper time for breakfast, lunch dinner, poor eating habits can cause constipation. One in every five people suffers from constipation.
Constipation is the problem that makes infrequent and hard to pass bowel movements. The stool is dry or hard which causes constipation. The blocked large intestine can be the reason for constipation and the person requires immediate medical treatment. It can also occur due to deficiency of water and fibre. You can add olive oil for constipation relief in your diet which will make the insides of the bowel smooth and makes it easier for stools to pass. Various symptoms of constipation are as follows:
- Dry or hard stools
- Less than 3 bowel movements in a week
- Experiencing pain while bowel movements
- Feeling incomplete emptying even after bowel movements
Various common causes of constipation are as follows:
- Insufficient fibre intake: People having sufficient intake of fibre content food are having fewer chances of experiencing constipation. Having fibre rich food and water makes regular bowel movements. Foods having a high content of fibre are whole grains, nuts, fruits, green leafy vegetables, chickpeas, lentils, etc. Foods having a low content of fibre are highly processed foods like white bread, foods with a high content of fat like meat, eggs, cheese, chips, junk food, and packed food.
- Less Physical activity: Physically fit people are less likely to have constipation. Low level or no physical activity can lead to constipation. People who regularly do running, jogging, exercise are at very low risk to experience constipation.
- Slow transit: Slow movement of stool in the digestive tract can cause constipation. It is due to the low fibre diet, less water intake, due to some medicines like antidepressants.
- Intake of certain medicines: Various medicines when taken increase the chances of constipation. Various drugs which can cause the risk of constipation are:
- The iron supplements that are used to treat the deficiency of iron, anaemia.
- Diuretics are used to eliminate the extra fluid from the body.
- Antacids are used to reduce the acid from the body. Antacids that contain aluminium or calcium can cause constipation.
- Drugs that help in lowering the blood pressure or heart rate can be the cause of constipation.
- Antidepressants and some pain relief medicines can also cause constipation.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS): People with Irritable bowel syndrome have a high risk of experiencing constipation. A person experiencing irritable bowel syndrome can experience bloating, abdominal pain, change in periodicity or uniformity of stools. Due to IBS, there can be constipation or a person may experience loose stools with diarrhoea.
- Due to the change of routine: Due to traveling, the normal routine of a person changes which affects the digestive system of a person. Research showed that most people suffer constipation when they travel which may be due to changes in the food and change in the normal routine like going to bed can lead to constipation.
- Aging: When a person gets older, food takes more time than the normal time to pass from the digestive tract. Due to certain medicines that may be taken in older age, low intake of fibre and water can be the cause of constipation.
- Dehydration: Various fluids are required by the body for proper functioning. Having enough water is a must to prevent constipation. People who are more likely to experience constipation must avoid or limit the intake of coffee, alcohol and caffeinated sodas.
The above discussed are the causes of constipation. It must be treated on time. You can add vegetable oils, safflower oil or soybean oil in your diet which helps in lubricating the intestines and makes it easy to pass the stools. Oil for constipation is the perfect remedy. Various home remedies to treat constipation are as follows:
- Fibre supplements: If a low fibre diet is a reason for your constipation, then you must add fibre supplements that are readily available in your diet. They are very effective in causing bowel movements. Fibre helps in adding volume to your stool which assists in pushing the stool through the intestines.
- Eat high fibre food: Foods which are high in fibre are effective in treating constipation. Fruits, green leafy vegetables, oats, nuts, whole grains, rice are rich in fibre and help in relieving constipation.
- Stay hydrated: You must consume 2 litres of water in a day to stay well hydrated and for proper bowel movements. A person suffering from constipation must consume a sufficient amount of water.
- Do physical activity: Some light exercises, like walking, jogging can help in encouraging bowel movements. It is due to increasing the flow of blood across the abdomen.
- Essential oils: Essential oil for constipation relief can be used. These are the perfect way to cure constipation.
For curing the digestive problem, you must try Torzyme syrup. The syrup helps in absorbing the food better, strengthens the digestive system and is effective for digestive aid. Problems that occur in the digestive tract are diarrhoea, constipation, heartburn, etc., and these can be easily cured by Torzyme syrup. It is also effective in curing gastrointestinal tract disturbance, body infections, worm infections, etc. Torzyme syrup also helps in diagnosing liver diseases. It is recommended to consume 2 tsp full twice a day after meals to have the best and visible results of the syrup. The syrup contains papaya which is good for improving digestion and has the properties of antioxidant, anti-ulcer. It is useful in treating digestive disorders. Sonth is the extract of ginger which helps in curing gastric problems. Sonth is a great antioxidant. Vidang is a great ingredient for curing worm infections, constipation, and indigestion. Ajwain is an herb used to stimulate the digestive system. It helps in increasing the secretion of gastric acid. It also reduces the time of digesting the food. Torzyme syrup being an ayurvedic product doesn’t have any kind of side effects on the body and is very helpful in curing various health problems.