Best Ayurvedic Syrup For Better Liver Health
Now is the time where liver diseases are considered a very common problem. Every two out of five people are diagnosed with some kind of liver disorder. Even its treatment takes a lot of time and money. But still, people ignore their symptoms in their earlier stages. Liver problems if not treated well on time can lead to serious conclusions. Before beginning with the discussion on what are Liver disorders, its symptoms, and how to cure them? We better discuss the functions that the liver performs in our body.
Liver Is that organ of the body which produces bile, the fluid which helps in the digestion of food; it stores glucose as glycogen and converts it when the body requires energy; it produces amino acid which helps the body in fighting with infections; it process and store iron necessary for red blood cell production and converts the waste product into the urine, etc. These are the vital functions that the liver performs in our bodies.
Now the discussion further continues to discuss liver diseases. The question is what are liver diseases?
Liver disease is an illness that occurs when there is any kind of disturbance in the normal functioning of the liver. The liver is that part of our bodies that performs many critical functions; a loss of these functions can lead to serious damage in a body. There can be various reasons for the improper functioning of the liver but some of them are written below
- Use of certain drugs
- Excessive intake of alcohol
- Iron overload
- Hepatitis and NASH liver disease
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver
- Acetaminophen combination medications like Vicodin and Norco
Symptoms of liver disease– The common symptoms that are found in case of liver disorders are weakness, fatigue, weight loss, nausea, vomiting and pale skin (discoloration of the skin), abdominal pain, bloody stool, loss of appetite, swellings in ankles or legs, itchy skin, easy bruising, etc. There can be other symptoms too. A person must visit a doctor in case they find any above-written symptoms in their body.
There can be liver disease symptoms due to certain conditions like
Gallstones- In this, a person suffers upper abdomen pain and feels like he will vomit after having greasy meals.
Gilbert’s Disease- This condition has no symptoms, it just pops out in reports which shows that bilirubin level is mildly elevated.
How to cure liver disease?
The answer to the question is that treatment and the cure for the disease depend on the type of disease it is and what effects it has on the human body. But there are certain steps to be followed for curing the liver disorders and they are explained below
Early Diagnosis- The most important step is always diagnosing the disease as early as possible as it can help in the easy treatment of that disease. Regular health check-up is always recommended. Further doctors can recommend blood tests, imaging tests or tissue analysis, etc. in case any symptom is found.
Treatment- the treatment for your disease depends on the diagnosis. Some liver problems can be dealt with little lifestyle modifications such as avoiding alcohol, drugs, smoking, or losing weight, etc. nut some liver problems require urgent doctors medications or surgeries. Sometimes if the disorder is quite serious, the patient has to undergo a liver transplant too.
Alternate treatments- Apart from the allopathic medicines, if the liver disease is not that severe the patient can also go for some other alternative treatments like Ayurvedic medicines, Chinese herbal medicines, etc. These treatments have better results as these treatments do not have any side effects on the body and once the treatment goes well, it has a long-lasting effect on the human body. These ayurvedic or herbal products not only target a specific disease but also cure other diseases present in the body.
As we are discussing Ayurvedic Treatment, the best product made for dealing with liver disorders is Liv13 Ayurvedic Syrup by Torque. Torque is a growing company in the Pharmaceutical industry. Beginning from the year 1985, this company is flourishing in the pharmaceutical business.
The best ayurvedic product by Torque Pharmaceuticals for treating liver disease is Arjuna Syrup/ LIV 13.
Torque’s LIV 13 is an effective Ayurvedic syrup that is meant to remove all toxins from your body to leave it clean and pure. This syrup is meant to boost metabolism. It has properties like analgesic and anti-inflammatory that are useful in liver disorders. The ingredients help in providing strength to the liver, which is necessary for maintaining better liver health. If you want to improve your overall health, consume this syrup regularly. It can also be consumed to deal with the loss of appetite. Torque aims to provide the best herbal products to its customers at affordable rates and which are also easily accessible nationally and internationally.
The ingredients and relative benefits of Arjuna Syrups, i.e. Torque’s LIV 13 are-
- Helps in Digestive Disorders: Himsara is an important drug used in several formulations of Ayurvedic medicine and its botanical source is Capparis Spinosa. Himsara possesses properties like anti-inflammatory, analgesic, blood purifier, cardiotonic, and is used in the management of liver disorders, digestive disorders.
- Blood Purification: Kashni is recommended in the treatment of gastrointestinal problems like digestive difficulties, gastritis, and lack of appetite. In traditional medicine, all parts of the plant, especially root and leaves are used as a laxative, anti-bilious, antipyretic, blood purification, and strengthening of the stomach. It is also used as an appetizer.
- Acts as antioxidant: Arjuna has an astringent effect which acts to detoxify the blood. It helps to improve energy levels in the body and stimulates stamina. Arjuna extract acts as a very useful antioxidant for the body.
- Promotes Liver Health: Bhringraj is good for the healthy functioning of the liver. The liver is the main site of metabolism of the body and this herb is used to improve metabolism. It provides strength to the liver and cures various liver disorders and promotes overall liver health.
- Treats Body Infection- Changeri Raw Herb is the best herb rich in vitamin- C. It is a natural supplement used to fight against body infection. It is rich in antioxidants and has the ability to fight against free radicals.
- Immunity Booster- Punarnava acts as an immunity booster. It is extensively used to rejuvenate the liver and detoxify. It has the ability to rejuvenate the whole body and health as it strengthens the body.
- Maintains overall health: Guduchi helps in boosting up the immune system. It helps to remove extra toxins from the body and rejuvenates the body. This herb helps to maintain a balance between all necessary ailments of the body. This herb helps to prevent the body from diseases and maintain overall health.
- Increase Appetite: Haritaki is an herb with versatile effects and this single herb is used to cure various disorders associated with the body. It is also used to increase appetite.
These are the health benefits of LIV 13 syrup. The dosage of the syrup is written on its package or it can be taken as recommended by your doctor. So people, who are suffering from any kind of liver problem, must check out this product, detoxify the body, and improve overall health.