How Enzyme Syrups Are Useful to Cure Indigestion
Healthy digestion is key to good health. Due to the sedentary lifestyle of people, it has become difficult to maintain a healthy diet. This unhealthy lifestyle leads to disorders like constipation, diarrhoea and stomach upset which affects our fitness. However, digestive Torzyme syrups are a great way to reduce the problem of indigestion, owing to its nutritive value.
One of the best ways to treat diseases and lead a healthy lifestyle is through Ayurveda. It is becoming increasingly popular. This practice is around 3000 years old, with a long history of managing the disease. The Ayurveda syrups help in maintaining a healthy appetite and reduces indigestion and gas formation. Its digestive and stimulant properties improve our metabolism.
Some of the exclusive benefits of digestive syrup are:
- Safe and organic: As it is prepared from natural herbs, it is safe to use. No chemicals or pesticides are used. Its main ingredients are papain and chymopapain. Other organic ingredients present in it are also very beneficial for digestive problems. They all have supportive roles and provide strength to digestive organs. It is completely reliable, effective and safe.
- Satisfactory results: Regular use of this syrup solves all your problems related to flatulence, dyspepsia and, general debility. Digestive enzymes are proteins involved in the digestion of food. If taken regularly after meals it would give the ultimate results. Moreover, taking syrup is an easier job than taking pills.
- Recommended for all age groups: Papain syrup can be used by people of all age groups. It is enriched with the goodness of Ayurvedic herbs which are safe to be used by a person of any age. It reduces all the disorders of a stomach. Children can also take this syrup. The dosage depends upon the age of patient and the severity of the condition.
- Affordable and accessible: No worries about its price. Due to its low budget, it can be afforded by one and all. Due to its excellent and amazing results, this syrup has become a must- have in every home. You can purchase this digestive syrup from any of the medical stores, it is easily available.
- Helpful in digestion: This Ayurvedic syrup supports healthy digestion. It promotes nutrient absorption and reduces gas and blotting. Thus, making a person feel relaxed. It helps in the breakdown of larger molecules into more easily absorbed particles. In this way it helps to absorb food better.
- Controls acidity, gastritis and, constipation: The syrup helps to regulate the secretion of acid in the stomach and reduces the excess acid production. Its unique action controls hyper acidity and gastritis. It also relieves from the burning sensation in the throat and abdomen. It helps in getting rid of constipation and provides strength to the intestine and abdominal muscles. The herbs present in the tonic also help in reducing stress.
Role of Papain enzyme syrup:
If you are suffering from stomach disorders or any digestive problems just go for this Torzyme syrup. It is the most effective and trustworthy syrup for indigestion. This syrup is effective in dealing with gastrointestinal tract disturbances and digestive disorders. It helps the body maintain normal intestinal flora, digestive juices and improves absorption and assimilation of food and also helps in optimum growth in children.
This tonic cure all digestive problems such as gas, acidity, constipation, stomach pain, indigestion, etc. It also promotes better appetite, digestion, assimilation and,evacuation. The antioxidants present in it boost the overall health of a person thereby, increasing our immunity. It cures all stomach disorders from the root.
Some other benefits of Papain:
Papain is a Proteolytic enzyme extracted from an unripe papaya fruit. It has numerous advantages:
- Reduces pain and inflammation: Proteolytic enzymes help to reduce inflammation better than other drugs.
- Relieve shingles: Papain can help in the treatment of shingles such as pain, skin lesions and, neuralgia.
- Wound healing: It is used as a natural remedy for skin ulcers, wounds, bruises and, springs.
- Muscle soreness: Muscle pain caused by intense exercise can be relieved by papain supplements.
- Helps ease sore throat: It may relieve sore throat like swelling, pain and, redness in the throat.
- Recommended for cancer treatment: It can transform the immune system into a healthier one when it comes to cancer treatment.
Useful ingredients: Some of the basic ingredients are:
- Ajwain: Ajwain seeds are replete with minerals, vitamins, fiber and, antioxidants. It has long been used in traditional Indian medicines for its health benefits. These magical seeds are an instant remedy for stomachache. It is one of the potent medicines to kill worms. It is also one of the best herbal wonder drugs for gas and acidity. These increase gastrointestinal secretions which can enhance digestive health.
- Papaya: It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that can fight off disease. Papaya contains an enzyme called papain which can make protein easier to digest. It is considered a remedy for constipation and irritable bowel syndrome. Its presence in the syrup is also helpful in bloating. It can fight inflammation and reduce oxidative stress.
- Sonth: It isdried ginger. It has multiple benefits in Ayurvedic healing. It has anti-inflammatory properties which can relieve an upset stomach. It neutralizes the digestive juices and stimulates food digestion and absorption and is helpful in the elimination of excess gas from the intestinal tracts. It also boosts up your metabolism. Its presence in the syrup shows magical effects.
- Vidangand Kachur: These are amazing herbs of Ayurveda. Vidang treats various intestinal worms. It improves digestive fire and also cures stomach pain. Its laxative property treats constipation. Kachur helps in improving appetite by maintaining digestive functions and enhancing metabolism. Another herb Kapukachri is also used in the treatment of indigestion.
- Nagarmotha: It is very useful to cure indigestion and increasing appetite. It is helpful to cure constipation, insomnia, fever, blood disorders and, skin diseases. It helps to check the infestation of worms. Its properties provide the remedy for lung diseases and liver.
Usage: With the pack of this syrup, there is a separate bottle of fungal diastase available. Fungal diastase is a supplement. The contents of both bottles are combined and then used. After mixing it, it is advised to consume within ten days. The dosage should be given as advised by the physician. Keep it at room temperature. It is not suitable for children under the age of 5 years.
Side effects: Its side effects may include nausea, skin rash, acute toxicity. People who are allergic to papaya shouldn’t consume it. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid papain supplements.
Digestion is essential for breaking down meals into nutrients which our body requires for proper functioning. Ayurvedic digestive syrups correct the functioning of our digestive system and keep PH of our stomach balanced. Herbs have a great impact on our health. Papain enzyme syrup is one of the recommended syrups which is ideal for our health.
This medication contains digestive enzymes. The enzymes are natural substances required by our body to break down and digest food. Healthy individuals are the future of our nation. Intake of vitamins, exercising regularly, drinking more water and proper sleep are still the best ways to maintain good health.