Ways to Boost up Your Immunity That You Need to Know
Health is wealth, and we all are well aware of this line. Without being healthy, we cannot enjoy our life. Some people suffer from common infections like colds, coughs, fever, etc. There may be thinking about the reasons they are falling sick. The reasons can be many, but the most common is the weak immune system. If your immunity is weak, your body is more prone to infections. We all need to boost our immunity to fight the virus or other infections in the current scenario.
Many medications boost immunity, but it is always better to boost it naturally. Our immune system will fight infections and viruses if internally solid and vice versa. The Ayurveda has come with the natural immunity boosting liquid or syrup Tulsi Panchratna. There are so many herbs used as immunity-boosting medicine, and you must know about those different herbs available for boosting immunity. These are:
Turmeric: Turmeric is most commonly found and used in every kitchen. It adds a unique colour and aroma to every dish. But there are so many properties found in turmeric that make it one of the magical herbs. Some of its properties are:
- Healing properties, etc.
It is also part of many supplements as it is rich in nutrients. From facilitating the process of digestion to boosting immunity, turmeric is helpful. It is also used to cure a common cold and cough. You can use it to improve the healing process of the wound. You can consume it with milk, in kadha, or food items.
Ginger: Ginger or adrak wali chai is what we love so much in winters. Ginger is used in many ways, like herbal tea, kadha, in dishes, etc. You can use ginger to treat your cough, etc. Ginger helps facilitate smooth digestion, and it avoids many digestion-related problems like bloated stomach, gas, etc. It can boost your metabolism as well as your immune system. Some of the essential properties present in ginger include antibiotic, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory. It is rich in minerals, B6, magnesium, etc. You can even use raw ginger for direct consumption if you want.
Ashwagandha: This herb is one of the ayurvedic immunity booster herbs used in so many ways. Ashwagandha capsules or supplements are available in the market. It is also known as an adaptogen and is known for boosting immunity. It can even decrease your stress levels and promote wellness in your mind and body. It stimulates the white blood cells that make them fight against various infections. You can make use of ashwagandha powder, capsules, etc., in your daily routine to boost up your immune system.
Garlic: It may feel strange that garlic is also a herb. Garlic is the essential ingredient in almost every cuisine, and we cannot get the desired taste without adding this. Garlic is known to improve your immune system by making it more robust. Garlic has antiseptic, antifungal, and even antibacterial properties. It is known to purify your blood to have clear and healthy skin. It decreases the cholesterol levels in your body and is even helpful in treating fungal infections. It has a strong aroma, which adds a unique value to your food. It is rich in flavonoids, selenium, etc.
Amla: Amla is another beneficial herb that can boost your immunity, as per Ayurveda. The other name of amla is Indian gooseberry which is the richest source of vitamins. Amla can be beneficial for your immune system, and it will provide internal strength to your body. Not only boosting the immune system, but the amla is suitable for your eyes, metabolism, hair, etc. You can consume raw amla or amla juice as you feel comfortable.
Giloy: Giloy is a natural blood purifier and immunity booster. The giloy juices are available in the market that can directly be consumed by adding some water. The antioxidant content is rich in giloy, and it is suitable for your digestion fights against viruses and bacteria. It is beneficial for diabetic patients as well.
So, these are the following herbs that are good for your immune system as per Ayurveda. The best ayurvedic syrup for immunity is Tulsi Panchratna, and Tulsi Panchratna includes five kinds of tulsi which mean five different benefits.
- Krishna tulsi: This tulsi is purple and aroma like a clove. This tulsi will help treat many throat-related problems, respiratory issues, malaria, indigestion, etc.
- Vana and kutherak tulsi: These types of tulsi are suitable for your immunity and are used for medicinal purposes.
- Arjaka tulsi: This type of tulsi helps treat headaches and glucose levels.
- Shukl tulsi: This tulsi is also known as Rama tulsi and has a mellow flavour.
Many other natural ways can boost up your immunity that you must know. These are:
- Healthy food for a healthy life: If you want to live a healthy life, you must start consuming healthy food over tasty food. You can start consuming fruits, yoghurt, green leafy vegetables, honey, etc.
- Don’t take stress: If you are taking too much stress, you damage your body internally. You can reduce stress by doing meditation or yoga. You can keep the negative energies away and breathe in positivity only.
- Take good sleep: It is essential to take enough sleep to wake fresh. If you are not sleeping properly, your body may feel low or tired. It can also affect your immune system, and that is why you must take enough sleep.
- Quit bad habits: If your habits are affecting your health, this means they are bad and need to be changed. It would help quit bad habits like smoking, drinking, eating excess salty or sugary food, etc.
- Consume immunity-boosting herbs: We have already discussed the herb, especially Tulsi. You can consume Tulsi Panchratna regularly to keep your immune system strong. You can take those herbs in different ways, like kadha, juice, herbal tea, etc.
- Follow a workout routine: You must follow a regular workout regime like cardio, walking, running, etc., every day for a healthy mind and body.
So, these are the natural ways to keep your immune system strong and healthy. The Tulsi Panchratna is not less than magic for our health, and it is loaded with benefits for your hair, skin, and body. It can even help you to reduce weight so that you can balance your body mass index. This syrup is rich in extracts of around five kinds of tulsi, which are very rare. You can consume Tulsi Panchratna by adding it to water, kadha, or herbal tea. It also helps in stimulating mother milk at the time of lactation.