Ayurvedic is an alternative herbal medicine that is being prescribed to treat various types of ailments for centuries in India. In the present time, Ayurveda is gaining immense popularity across the globe as people are becoming aware of the dangerous side effects brought about by conventional medicine. The 3 primary doshas which are stated to form the physical, mental, and emotional characteristics of Ayurvedic medicine are Vata, pitta, and Kapha. These days, there are easily available numerous Ayurvedic products offered by top-rated companies like Torque Ayurveda. The ayurvedic products offered are time-proven and well suited to the above-mentioned doshas.
Best ayurvedic products in India
Ayurveda is regarded to be a pure science that provides complete harmony to the soul, mind, and body. It is fast becoming the most preferred form of medication as it is completely safe and treats the symptoms from inside out. Some of the top ayurvedic products sold in India are given below:
- Badam Roghan Sweet Almond Oil: This Ayurvedic oil is versatile and is found to be useful for both children and adults. This oil helps to provide instant relief to tension and stress as well as offer energy. During winters, when applied topically, it warms the body and boosts the immune system. Besides promoting healthy skin, it also diminishes unwanted and ugly looking dark circles around the eyes, while fighting dandruff effectively. Its application on the scalp regularly does promote nourished scalp and healthy hair. During postnatal and prenatal care, it is found to be highly effective. It can be applied on the body or scalp externally or taken along with warm milk. This natural oil is also preservative and chemical-free, which means there is not present any artificial fragrance or color. Since it has an abundance of antioxidant properties, it helps to delay aging signs. It also has plenty of phosphorus, copper, magnesium, and vitamin E.
- Ketomac hair oil: Natural ingredients and herbs are used to create this Ayurvedic oil and are good enough to promote healthy, lush hair. This herbal hair oil has been processed to enjoy deriving shiny, long hair. A major benefit of this hair oil is that it effectively reduces hair fall in both women and men while supporting the prevention of hairline thinning. The scalp can also immensely benefit from the usage of this oil since it helps to do away with itching and combating dandruff. This is because of its antifungal properties. For split ends, it is indeed a great remedy, promotes hair growth, and revitalizes all hair follicles that are lying in a dormant stage. The oil needs to be applied generously and massaged thoroughly in a circular motion on the scalp region so that it penetrates within the hair roots. To achieve this, the fingertips are to be used for a few minutes. It helps to strengthen and moisturize the hair roots. It also improves the circulation of blood in the scalp region as well as calms the mind, thus allowing the person to have good, sound sleep. The oil needs to be applied on the scalp and left overnight so that the root hairs can absorb it. the next morning, herbal shampoo is to be used to wash the hair.
- LIV13 Ayurvedic Syrup: This is Ayurvedic syrup which is found to be effective enough to eliminate all toxins present in the body and ensure that the person becomes pure and clean internally. If the desire is to improve overall health, then this syrup is to be consumed regularly. It also boosts metabolism. This syrup is known to have properties such as anti-inflammatory and analgesic useful to treat liver disorders. Ingredients used in its preparation do strengthen the liver, essential to maintain better liver health. Those experiencing loss of appetite will also benefit immensely from its consumption. The bottle needs to be shaken properly first before consumption to get the best results. After use, it is to be stored in a dry, cool place away from direct rays of the sun.
- Shudh Raktashodhak: It is a wonderful herbal blood purifier that can be found easily in the market. This Ayurvedic medication is regarded to be a natural remedy to treat various types of skin disorders, including acne, skin rashes, boils, blemishes, hives, and other ailments. It is also known to purify the blood and eliminates all toxins present in the body. This syrup comprises Guduchi that boosts the immune system and makes it strong. It also contains extracts of neem leaves, popular for stimulating the kidneys and liver, thereby detoxifying the body as well as increasing body metabolism. The syrup is to be protected from harsh sunlight and is not to be refrigerated.
- Torex Herbal Cough Syrup: This Ayurvedic formulation is prepared to provide relief to those suffering from cough. It is made from specially selected 20 natural herbs. Both adults and even children are recommended to consume this syrup as it is completely safe for all age groups. This syrup is best consumed along with lukewarm water. It is full of benefits derived from honey and tulsi that are among the main ingredients used in its preparation. People suffering from a wet cough, whooping cough, allergic rhinitis, dry cough, and chronic or acute bronchitis are sure to benefit from consuming this syrup.
- Torzyme Syrup: This syrup is sure to solve all kinds of digestive problems faced and consists of ingredients offering fabulous effects to improve the digestion process. Those suffering from general debility, dyspepsia, and flatulence can avail of this syrup to improve their condition. It has ingredients like chymopapain and papain. This syrup can deal effectively with digestive disorders and disturbances caused in the gastrointestinal tract. It is also best consumed to treat worm infestations, body infections, indigestion, constipation, and other issues.
- The above are a few of the best ayurvedic products offered by Torque Ayurveda that are safe and do offer a quick remedy to the ailment suffered from. They are also recommended by Ayurvedic practitioners and can offer instant relief.