What Is The Best Remedy To Prevent Thinning Of Hair?
Thinning of hair can cause various other issues like hair loss. In case, people do not take good care of the hair then it can lead to unnecessary baldness. So, to avoid all these kinds of issues, people go with the option of best hair regrowth oil for baldness. The thinning of hair can be caused because of various lifestyle habits and genetics. It is very much common to lose 50-100 hair per day but if the individuals shed more hair then it is a huge problem.
There are many lifestyle issues and some of them are as follows:
- Over treating the hair can cause such problems. The most common one in them is the color treatments.
- Usage of harsh hair products like gels and sprays.
- Wearing the hair too tightly or doing a ponytail regularly and tightly can also cause such issues.
- Not eating enough minerals like iron and folic acid can also cause such issues.
- Stress is another issue that can lead to these kinds of problems. Too many stress-related hormones can cause such issues.
Some of the treatments and home remedies for thinning of hair are mentioned as follows:
- Massaging the scalp: This is the cheapest and highly effective method of getting thick hair. There are no side effects of this treatment option. People should wash their hair properly regularly. Gentle pressure should be applied using the fingertips on the scalp so that blood flow can be encouraged. Another way to do this is a handheld scalp massager to remove the dead skin cells from the hair.
- Using the essential oils: The essential oils are very much important and are derived from various plants. Lavender oil is one of the best available options to treat these kinds of issues. This oil can be combined with things like rosemary as well as thyme. Before beginning with this option, one should conduct a sample testing by applying a small amount of this kind of oil on the arm to see the reaction of the oil on the skin. In the case of rashes, one should drop this option.
- Using the anti-thinning shampoo: The anti-thinning shampoo helps to provide volume to the hair. The hair will look thicker with the help of this shampoo. This is very much helpful in the natural thinning of hair. These shampoos can help in providing several benefits because these have vitamins and other minerals in them. To see the best results these kinds of products can be used each day. One should also consult the professionals before going with this kind of option.
- Using the multivitamins: Healthy hair is a result of good health. A lot of people are prone to malnourishment and other disorders. One can find these kinds of issues with the help of blood tests. In case anyone is low in some of the areas then multivitamins can help in solving such issues. Healthy hair needs things like vitamins, folic acid, zinc, and iron to keep the hair strong as well as thick. There is no need to take multivitamins in case one is consuming a balanced diet and getting all the necessary nutrients.
- Consuming the supplements of folic acid: Folic acids are a type of vitamin B and it matters a lot for the generation of cells. The folic acid will help in generating new hair on the bald areas. Multivitamins can help in improving the conditions. These supplements are a guarantee to keep the hair thicker and stronger.
- Consuming biotin: Biotin and other vitamins can also provide several benefits to improve the conditions like thinning of hair. Several supplemental forms of Biotin are available in the market which can provide thickness to the hair and promote better hair growth. The Biotin helps to break down all the enzymes in the body. These kinds of supplements can also be bought over the counter or from online platforms to see the best results.
- Consuming the omega-six fatty acids: These fatty acids can help in fighting inflammation which is a great underlying cause for various conditions for example hair loss. Omega six can help in providing several benefits that will ultimately improve the skin and benefit the scalp a lot. Various oils are also a source of omega-six and omega-3 fatty acids. So, the individuals can go with the option of consumption of the supplements to avoid issues like thinning of hair.
- Conducting laser therapy at home: Usually, dermatologists go with the option of laser therapies. But nowadays with the advancement of technology laser therapy for hair can also be done at home which will enable the growth of hair and will also make the hair thicker in looks. But the implementation and observation of results through this method can take several months. This is a very expensive method so in case one is ready to block huge investment in this option then one can go with it.
- Consuming minoxidil: It can directly be applied to the scalp and can be applied twice every day. It will help in making the hair look thicker and will help to cover up the bald spots on the head. This product is also available in the liquid and foam options and choice of it depends upon the individual’s needs and preferences. This treatment can take approximately 16 weeks to make the result visible. Consistency is very much important and in some of the cases there can be issues like irritation and unwanted growth of hair which have to be dealt with by the people undertaking these treatment options.
Another good way is to go with the option of the best oil for hair growth. The best oil comes from the house of Torque Pharmaceuticals and is known as Ketomac hair oil. It is the most effective ayurvedic oil that helps to deal with several issues associated with hair and itchy scalp. This oil is made from natural ingredients and includes extract of 21 herbs. The oil is made for only external usage and prevents the thinning of hair and moisturizes as well as strengthens the hair roots.
The individuals should go with the option of applying genuine quantities of this oil on the scalp and proper massage should be done. After the massage, the individual should cover the head with a towel, and it should be left overnight so that oil should be absorbed in the hair follicles. In the morning one can go with the option of washing the hair with herbal shampoo and then a normal hairstyle can be maintained.
When the individuals’ massage and leave the hair overnight, then it will help to provide extra nutrition as well as increased blood circulation to the hair. This hair oil is considered to be the best remedy for split ends and also helps in preventing premature greying of the hair. The oil has various anti-dandruff and antifungal properties which makes it highly popular among people. The oil is also known to calm the mind and provide sound sleep to the users. A lot of doctors and other experts recommend this oil to the people because of the best quality results delivered by the product. Hence, to avoid thinning of hair this oil must be used in the best possible way.