What Should Be Done To Regrow Hair?
Losing your hair is a nightmare. In addition, for those who have already lost their hair, it is very distressing. Waiting for regrowth of hair is indeed a difficult period. Hair loss is not an uncommon phenomenon. Moreover, nowadays the market is flooded with hair care products that promise to give a fast regrow hair treatment. There are ways to grow your hair naturally also by following a specified diet, changes in lifestyle and by following a proper hair care routine. However, it is recommended to consult a doctor to know the underlying cause of the hair loss and if there is a medical condition causing it, to find the treatment suitable for it. Additionally, you must seek your doctor’s advice before trying out any supplements.
How to take care of your hair for regrowth?
- Do not wash your hair daily – washing your hair everyday means putting more strain on the hair follicles, which may weaken the hair. Your scalp produces an oil that nourishes the hair. By washing your hair daily, you are washing away the oil. In addition, during the process of washing, drying and combing hair, you may pull or mistreat the hair. If your focus is to regrowhair for men you need to be very gentle with it.it is recommended to leave the scalp unwashed for at least three days.in the days that you are not washing your hair, you can sprinkle dry shampoo on your hair. It will make your hair clean and fresh.
- Use a comb instead of a brush – after taking a shower, hair is tangled. To remove the tangles, you must use a wide –toothed comb to make the process gentle. Wet hair is prone to more damage than dry hair. Start from the tips and slowly move upwards. When you use a brush, you are risking your hair of damage. The hair from the root to the shaft and towards the tips is exposed to damages such as hair loss, split ends and breakage. For very thick and curly hair, you must use a comb with the widest teeth possible.
- Avoid using heat tools on hair – heat damages the hair. Even if a heat protectant is used, your hair is still at a very high risk for damage when heat from external sources like a hair dryer, curling iron or a hair straightener. Let your hair dry in the air and use these styling tools for only very special occasions.
- Trim your hair occasionally – when the goal to be achieved is regrowth of hair, trimming is not a good idea. You can trim off the split ends often but getting your hair trimmed to sport new hairstyles would hinder in hair growth. Stylists use heavy tools and products to style your hair. These could only cause more damage. Even if you go for a haircut for a special occasion, you must tell your hair stylist not to blow-dry your hair. After washing, the stylist must use a wide toothed comb in place of a roller or hairbrush to smoothen the hair. When you are not going for the hair trim, all you can do is give your scalp a daily gentle massage and use hair masks. However, it is best to leave your scalp untouched.
- Be careful when wearing wigs – when you have lost hair, or when your hair has started to thin out, you may want to wear a wig. This can actually make matters worse for your hair as it damages the scalp by meddling with the circulation of blood. If you have no choice other than wearing a wig, you must ensure to wear the size that fits you properly. Ask a hair professional to fit the wig for you. In addition, the wig must allow air to pass through it. Do not wear it for a prolonged time. When at home, take off your wig.
- Use a silk pillow cover- sleeping on a pure silk pillow cover reduces stress on your hair. It prevents your hair from getting tangled and frizzy. It also helps your hair breathe well and retain its natural moisturizing oil.
Ketomac hair oil and its benefits
One of the most effective hair oils available in the Indian market to treat hair problems is the Ketomac hair oil. It is an ayurvedic product manufactured by torque pharmaceuticals Pvt ltd. Besides treating hair conditions, it also is an effective treatment for itchy scalp. The oil is made up of 21 types of herbs, which makes it completely natural and safe to be used. It is for external use and can be used by people of all age groups. The oil enters through the cuticles, reawakens the dead cells, and provides nourishment to the roots of the hair. This oil is mostly used to reduce hair fall, as a remedy for split ends, to reduce the scalp itchiness, prevent hair thinning, to active the dormant hair follicles, moisturizing hair, strengthening the hair roots, gives a relaxed and sound sleep, soothes the mind and much more. The Ketomac oil have antifungal and antidandruff properties, which provides a healthy and beautiful hair.
How to apply
Ketomac hair oil is to be applied generously on the scalp. Massage the scalp gently with the tip of your fingers for a few minutes. Wrap a towel around the hair. For best results, it should be left overnight. The oil is absorbed thoroughly, and it provides a better nutrition to the hair follicles. It also is a great way to increase blood circulation. Use a herbal shampoo to wash your hair in the morning. You can wear your daily hairstyle.
Composition of the Ketomac hair oil
- Amla-full of minerals and vitamin C
- Bhingraj- helpful in preventing dandruff
- Madyantika- strengthens the hair and soothes the itchy scalp.
- Shikakai- a good moisturizing agent and rich in vitamin E.
- Neem- rich in antioxidants, aids in faster growth and regrowth of hair
- Neeli- consists of B-sitosterol that promotes in quick growth of hair.
- Kalonji- helps in removal of dandruff, rich in antifungal properties.
- Harad- prevents the formation of dandruff and stops hair fall.
- Jatamansi-provides a smooth lustrous and healthy hair.
- Sesame oil- effective in treating head lice and protects the hair from the harmful ultra violet rays of the sun.
- Badam- high amount of vitamin a and E nourishes your hair and gives it a shine.
- Nariyal- rich in minerals and proteins. It keeps the scalp clean by removing the dead cells. As a result, it prevents formation of flakes.
- Jetun- acts as a good hair moisturizes and reduces irritation and itchiness of the scalp.
- Daruhaldi-antifungal properties are effective to treat infections of the scalp.
- Brahmi-good for hair growth.
- Lauki- strengthens the hair and adds shine to it.
- Karanja-acts as an anti-dandruff
- Yashtimadhu- cleans your scalp of dandruff and scabs, helps in hair growth
- Tulsi-the oil from the tulsi leaves, reduces itchiness of the scalp and improves blood circulation when massaged in the scalp.
The Ketomac oil is thus very beneficial for regrowth of hair. One must store the oil in a cool, dark and dry place. The rich ingredients of this hair oil is effective in combating the problem of hair loss.