Having lush hair on the head is likely to provide you with a youthful appearance. However, increasing stress and tension associated with day-to-day work and personal life is likely to lead to hair fall. Some people, be it men or women, may experience excessive hair fall, leaving them bald within a few years. Becoming bald is the last thing that any person would like to experience, irrespective of age. Moreover, baldness also reduces the charm of the person and makes him/her to appear old. But with some unique hair care strategies and tips, you can once again grow healthy hair. You need to adopt the right hair care regime that will help you to appear young and beautiful, irrespective of your age.
Follow tips wisely provided by others
If you experience hair fall, it will be visible in various forms. You may find hair strands on your comb, shoulders, towel and in the room. Mothers are likely to provide advise like ‘oil your hair regularly’, while the hairdresser is likely to recommend you to avail ‘Moroccan oil’ or ‘hair spa’, etc. You should not rush with anything that you come across first. Rather, you need to gather in-depth knowledge of the available treatments, get to know their pros and cons. accordingly, select the type that best fits your specific needs and budget.
7 steps to follow to enjoy Quick hair growth
- The very first step is to change your diet to a healthy one that is full of organic ingredients. Your food should be rich in protein and iron. According to health experts, hair cells are known to be the body’s fastest growing cells. At the same time, they are also considered to be the very first ones that will be affected if proper diet is not consumed. If there is some deficiency in vitamins, proteins or other mineral elements in your body, then you are likely to experience hair fall. Your diet should be filled with iron-rich foods like fish, leafy vegetables, beans, pumpkin seeds, cereals, soybeans, chickpea, etc. At least 12mg iron should be consumed on a daily basis. Protein should also be given importance as it helps strengthen your hair follicles. Always include complete protein in your diet, full of amino acids. Such items include lentils, yogurt, quinoa, peas, soy, milk and cheese.
- There is no need to panic if you come across small bunch of hair in your tiled floor. It is quite normal for people to lose about 100-150 strands every day.
- Every few weeks, trim your hair as it helps to eliminate rough, brown split ends. Every 6-8 weeks, you need to cut around quarter of an inch to prevent split ends growing again.
- Hair if wet becomes vulnerable to breaking. If you comb in this condition, then it is likely to get loose and get removed from the scalp. Always use broad toothed comb to brush your hair and run it through your hair ends right from the roots, but gently.
- Avoid washing hair on a daily basis. In case you do, then do remember to apply some quality conditioner on your hair ends. Do not change your conditioner and shampoo brand. Stick to a good brand.
- You are likely to come across labels printed by the manufacturer on the shampoo’s back portion. It is quite natural for people to ignore what is mentioned in it. Sulphate present in shampoo products are being focused upon in the last couple of years. Lather is generated on your head on rinsing the shampoo as it contains the ingredient sulphate. Its function is to clean your hair and scalp as well as eliminate dirt present in it. However, some researchers are of the opinion that sulphate tends to strip of the essential oils present in your hair. It is the presence of this ingredient that causes sharp stings in your eyes as the shampoo reaches your face while you wash your hair. In case, irritation is felt on the scalp region or your hair dries up with time, you need to invest in a sulphate-free shampoo product. Use cold water to rinse the conditioner applied on your hair. It helps your hair to shine and also provides it with strength.
- In case, you have dry hair, colouring should be avoided. But if you feel tempted with the beautiful colours like the brown shade in winter, then you can do so by doing some research and knowing what is right for your hair. Honey, chamomile tea and lemon are excellent hair lighteners. Include water to lemon juice and then spray it over the hair while heading out. Rinse hair using brewed chamomile tea once it is washed using shampoo. You can also include honey to water to wash your hair.
Home remedies to follow
- Deep conditioning: You may condition your hair once you wash your hair. But deep conditioning is said to be quite effective. Use shampoo to wash your hair after every few days. Remove extra water present in your hair and pat it dry using a towel. Take conditioner in generous amounts and apply it on your hair right till the root. Use only broad toothed comb to brush your hair and run through it properly. This will ensure that the conditioner will reach all parts of your hair. Pull it up and then clip it together. For about 10-60 minutes, leave the conditioner. Pull it up, thoroughly rinse and be proud of having silky smooth hair.
- Avoid heat: If you desire having the perfect waves or gorgeous curls, you can derive those without having to resort using a curler, straightener or dryer. In case, curler or iron is essential, then choose quality serum or prepare some at your home.
- Take some hair conditioner, coconut oil, almond oil, spray bottle (small empty) and 250ml water. Pour water of 200ml in spray bottle. Include almond oil of 4-5 drops and coconut oil of 2-3 drops to this mixture. Include conditioner about 2 tiny drops. Avoid excess usage as it will lather. Include nice smelling oil or lavender if desired. Now, include remaining water and then shake the mixture well. Allow lather to settle and use it.
- Take shea butter of 4 ounces, cocoa butter of 4 ounces and essential oil of 20 drops. Heat butter to make it liquid and then cool. Pour essential oil into the sterilized, empty jar and then pour butter. Allow the jar to cool and butter to get solid again.
Home-made hair mask preparation for speedy hair growth
- Peppermint oil & Avocado: Avocados are also called butter pear. These are rich, creamy and considered to be the only fruit to combine fat of butter, protein of meat, minerals & vitamins of green vegetables along with a nutty flavour. First mash a few avocados, include a couple of peppermint oil. Apply this mixture on your hair and leave it for about 15-20 minutes. Rinse using cold water.
- Mustard oil, curd & egg: In case you have hay type dry hair, eggs are the best remedy. It contains Vitamin B12, A, E & D, protein and fatty acids. The latter is a natural conditioner, protein strengthens the roots, while B12 adds volume.
If you lead a busy life and lack in time to prepare such home remedies, then you can always rely on products like ‘Ketomac Hair Oil’.