Dark circles under the eyes are a common complaint of men and women, even though they can be seen in children seldom. As people age, the skin becomes slender and collagen is misplaced, at times enhancing the look of blood vessels underneath the eyes and making the area look darker. Dark circles under the eyes are not essentially a sign of fatigue, but stress and exhaustion seem to deteriorate the facial appearance of many people, including their propensity to develop dark circles.
The most common cause of dark circles under your eyes is fatigue. At times, what seems to be dark circles beneath your eyes may just be shadows emitted by hollows or puffy eyelids under your eyes that develop as a usual part of age. Listed below are some of the most common causes of dark circles under the eyes:
- Contact dermatitis
- Atopic dermatitis
- Hay fever
- Rubbing or scratching your eyes
- Pigmentation abnormality, which can be a specific concern for people of African or Asian ancestry
- Thinning skin and the absence of collagen and fat that comes with age, which can make your dark circle under the eyes more noticeable
- Sun exposure, which prompts your body to generate more melanin, the pigment that gives skin its color
- Dark circles around the eyes can be due to poor nutrition. A nutritious and healthy diet filled with vitamins such as A, C, K, E, and nutrients can assist to eliminate dark circles.
The look of dark circles under the eyes can make an individual look older than they are. They are usually caused by allergies, stress, sleep deprivation, fluid retention, and lifestyle behaviors such as smoking, drinking alcohol.
The good news is that there are several ways available using which you can get rid of dark circles:
- Coconut oil: The benefits of coconut oil are never-ending; it improves your health as well as look. In the case of dark circles under your eyes, you can just apply extra virgin coconut oil below your eyes at night. Leave the coconut oil on the skin overnight and then rinse in the morning with tepid water. The antioxidants and vitamin E found in coconut oil assist heal and repair damaged skin cells. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, which assist lessen inflammation.
- Cold Milk: Milk includes lactic acid, which has been proven to assist lessen puffiness and darkness in the region of the eye. Just immerse cotton in cold milk and then place them underneath your eyes for a few minutes.
- Cucumber: Cucumbers work well by themselves, but if you’re looking for a faster solution, soak two cucumbers in lemon juice for three to five minutes in the refrigerator. Then place them on your eyes for about a few minutes. This can help in reducing dark circles easily.
- Tea Bags: You can get rid of your dark circles and improve exhausted eyes with a couple of teabags. Dip two tea bags in boiled warm water for a few minutes put them into a box then place them in the fridge and leave them in there for a few minutes. Take the tea bags out, take out any residual liquid, then just lay down and place them on top of your eyes. Leave in that way for about a few minutes to get rid of dark circles.
- Tomato: Tomatoes are known to assist lighten the skin radically. They have bleaching properties that can get rid of your dark circles at once. Tomato juice, when mixed with lemon juice, can give faster results. Just apply this mixture under your eyes and let it sit for some time and then rinse with water.
- Aloe vera: This is an efficient moisturizer and has anti-inflammatory properties. Simply apply the pulp of aloe vera under the eyes for ten minutes. And the best thing about aloe vera is that you do not need to rinse it as it does not cause any stickiness.
- Rose Water– Rose water revitalizes the skin, soothes tired eyes and assists reduce dark circles. By applying rose water for at least a couple of weeks you can get a great result.
- Mint: Mint leaves include menthol that enhances blood circulation and rejuvenates and soothes skin. It is a natural astringent which helps in reducing puffiness and dark circles. The vitamin C in mint makes the skin around the eyes look less puffed up. Prepare your mask at home by mixing mint leaves and applying them to the affected area. Leave it for ten minutes before rinsing.
- Hydrating: Most of the time, what might look like a dark patch around the eyes is just dry skin. Hydrating it twice daily will reinstate your skin and hydrate it, giving your eyes a relaxed look. Use a premium quality moisturizer that suits your skin type. You can also try massaging your skin with almond oil or coconut oil as well as virgin olive oil.
These are some of the simplest tips that you can refer to when it comes to getting rid of dark circles under the eyes.
If you are looking for ayurvedic oil for dark circle, then Badam Roghan is the best option available. This is one of the best Ayurvedic Treatments for Dark Circles. It lightens the skin and lessens dryness, making it one of the best natural remedies to get rid of dark circles. Remember that Ayurveda tips for dark circles mainly focus on the diet aspect of treatment in addition to the direct application of ayurvedic medications on the skin. So, along with applying Badam Roghan, make sure that you drink plenty of water, eat fresh fruits and vegetables, and practice exercise. All these will help you to get rid of the dark circle.
Thus, for availing of Ayurvedic Treatment for Dark Circles under Eyes, you must buy Badam Roghan. Badam Roghan is available at a cost-effective price which means you can save money while getting the best results.