Ayurvedic Science is getting great significance around the globe not only because of its therapeutic values but even for its usage of medicinal herbs. Ayurveda encompasses an unlimited collection of herbs inside its rich practice. However, some herbs stand on their own as they encompass higher resources than the usual. Ayurvedic medicines and syrups that are formed up of these herbs are said to have no side effects
It might interest you that herbs on their whole, with their leaves, seeds, flowers, fruits, roots, root bark, and resin, have medicinal values apart from their good flavor and fragrance. The features of these herbs are used both in curing and in healing. You can use the Best ayurvedic herbs for hair growth.
What Does Ayurveda Feel about Hair?
Ayurvedic system of medicine is based on three doshas called Vata, Kapha, and even that of Pitta. When there is an imbalance in any of these doshas, it inclines to produce various types of diseases. Expert says hair problems are an outcome of an exacerbation of the pitta dosha. You know, in the realm of Ayurveda, there are different types of herbs for a hair treatment that have moisturizing properties that naturally cease hair fall and promote hair growth. Here are some of the Ayurveda herbs you should try out for your hair growth and hair care.
Brahmi is a wonderful and great herb of Ayurveda for hair growth and the thickening of your hair.
- It is a conventional Ayurvedic herbal oil. It is best for thinning of hair follicles that leads to hair loss
- Brahmi oil contains an alkaloid that activates a protein in your body that hardens and strengthen your hair naturally
- It even calms down your stress and enhances your mood
- It also assists to treat the dry and damaged scalp
- Brahmi reduces the ‘cortisol’ – a stress hormone in your body. High levels are cortisol is one of the main reasons that your hair falls.
Bhringraj is a popular Indian herb that is even known as false daisy particularly grown in moist areas & full of vitamins, magnesium, calcium, and iron. Bhringraj oil is extremely popular used for various hair problems.
- Bhringraj is a natural remedy and healer for endorsing hair growth and reduce hair loss
- It calms the scalp by increasing the blood flow of your scalp and hair follicle
- It works on your hair naturally and makes them healthy and shiny.
- It activates your hair roots and follicles to promote natural hair growth
Vitamin C-loaded amla is a necessary part of the overall haircare and skincare routine.
- It possesses essential fatty acids and antioxidants which strengthen the hair follicles and even make your hair strong and shine or luster
- It offers essential nutrients to hair follicles to promote hair growth
- Amla is overall great for hair and scalp health as it helps to remove dandruff and melt grease and dirt from follicles. Massaging the scalp with amla oil can increase blood circulation
Fenugreek or Methi Seeds
When you talk about the best ayurvedic hair growth treatment, this herb also works like wonders. Now you know what, it works like:
- Fenugreek or methi seeds is a general spice in every Indian kitchen.
- It is believed to be the best Ayurvedic medicine since its seeds are rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, Vitamin K, proteins, and even folic acid
- Fenugreek seeds include a protein – nicotinic acid which is known to be extremely effective against hair fall and dandruff, and diverse types of scalp problems
- This even promotes hair growth by nourishing your hair. Once you use it on your hair, you would experience instant growth in your hair.
You know what, Ayurveda has been a wonderful area packed with solutions. No matter you have hair issues, stress, or even anything else; you can find relief under its domain. Once you follow the remedies provided by Ayurveda you would surely find great results in your hair. Your hair is going to be stronger and thicker for sure.
Remember, if you start using oil, make sure that you use it regularly. You cannot simply use it once and expect amazing results. Whenever you wash your hair, make sure that you oil your hair before that. Once you keep your hair soaked in oil for hours, you can be sure that your hair stays in the best shape and strength. You can be certain that your hair works wonderfully for you. Moreover, you can be sure that you keep your hair oiled up over the night and wash your hair in the morning. Once you keep your hair covered with oil for some hours, you ensure that it works on your hair. The herbs in the oil will do their magic for your hair and the roots. Hence, your hair will shine and stay strong.
Moreover, the best thing would be if you do massage. Of course, head massage is one thing that can do wonders for anyone. When you do hair massage, you ensure that your hair does not get oiled up on the tips only but also even on the roots. Hence, you can be sure that your hair is oiled up right from bottom to top. Moreover, your scalp will also get touched up by the oil, and hence, you ensure the best outcomes. Massaging will not just help the oil to reach the entire head but also relaxes your hair, head, and overall body.
What type of herbal oil you should use?
Remember, not every type of oil is going to work wonderfully for you. You need to be sure about what you use and how you use it. You should be careful about the option you choose. Not every oil is the same. Make sure that you check the brand or name of the oil before you choose an option. Also, make ensure that the product has good reviews. After all, you are going to use it on your scalp and hair, and you would not want to work it any shallow. Hence, you can be sure that you ensure that you choose the product that is good, effective, ayurvedic, natural, and most importantly good quality. Once the product you choose is good, it would not have any side effects for you.
You can check out Ketomac Hair Oil as it is one of the most powerful Ayurvedic oils for hair issues and itchy scalp. The oil is a hundred percent natural and is formed up from the extracts of 21 herbs for external use. This product can be used by people of all age groups and that too without any tension. The main uses of this oil include reduced hair fall, healing for split ends, relief from itchy scalp, avert the thinning of hair, revitalize dormant hair follicles, strengthens hair roots, moisturizes hair, promote sound sleep, calms the mind, and so on. Ketomac hair oil is also extensive in antifungal and anti-dandruff properties to promise overall health and beauty for the hair.
To sum up, once you keep all the things in mind, you can be sure that you keep your hair in the best working condition. Here, since you know about the herbs now and how you can use the hair products for you; you should be sure that you do not take any chance with your health and hair growth. After all, ayurvedic herbs can do wonders for your hair growth and health.