The Best Chest Congestion Syrup for Cough
The common cold is a common problem in young and adults alike. Although generally harmless, it is extremely annoying and can hamper your day-to-day life activities in a big way. The problem should be treated at the onset to avoid being aggravated. In addition, cold and cough, when untreated, can cause the problem of chest congestion.
Chest congestion, in simple words, is the accumulation of excess mucus, produced by the mucus membrane. The mucus is a thick fluid, which makes your chest feel heavy and tight, giving you difficulties in breathing. There are many chest congestion syrup available in the market today. However, none can be better than the Torex herbal cough syrup.
Causes of cough
The most common cause of cough is a virus. It can also result due to flu, common cold or laryngitis, bronchitis, asthma, or pneumonia. Cough can also be caused due to smoking. Coughing can also result due to certain medications, although this is generally very rare. Other conditions that may cause cough include heart failure, pulmonary embolism, injury, or damage to the vocal cords, postnasal drip, or bacterial infections.
Common symptoms of cold and cough
Runny nose, sore throat, sneezing, head pain, body pain, nausea, sinus pressure, chills, night sweats fatigue, fever, etc.
What is a Torex cough syrup?
The Torex cough syrup is an ayurvedic tonic made up of 20 natural herbs that are prescribed for treating cold and cough. People of all age groups can consume the Torex herbal cough syrup, as it is safe. The syrup must be taken with a glass of lukewarm water. Tulsi and honey, the key ingredients of this syrup are packed with too many benefits. It treats dry cough, wet cough, allergic rhinitis, whooping cough, smokers cough, allergic cough, chronic cough, and acute or chronic bronchitis.
It provides relief by clearing the air passage obstruction and difficulties in breathing. It helps the cough to expel out by thinning the mucus in the nose and windpipe.it helps in alleviating allergic symptoms such as a runny or an itchy nose, watery eyes, sneezing, throat pain or infection. The Torex syrup also relieves symptoms of hay fever.it also helps in treating
nausea, vomiting, and light-headedness, which results due to motion sickness.
The key ingredients of Torex cough syrup and their functions:
The Torex herbal cough syrup is composed of 20 natural herbs. We list below the ingredients of the Torex cough syrup and its functions.
- Tulsi – A key ingredient of the Torex herbal cough syrup is Tulsi. Tulsi is full of benefits. It helps suppress the cough and helps in mucus mobilization. It relieves chest congestion by relaxing and dilating the airways of the lungs. The Tulsi constituents also help in reducing the symptoms of allergy. It also helps in treating and speeding the recovery of respiratory infections.
- Banapsha – This ingredient in the Torex syrup helps in removing excess mucus from the body.it also reduces inflammation, relieves nasal congestion, and acts as an expectorant by inducing sputum secretion, which is used to treat coughs.
- Talispatra – The talispatra leaves helps to give relief from cold, nasal congestion, watery discharge, and sneezing. The anti-inflammatory properties of these leaves help to clear the airways and thin out the mucus present in the lungs.it also reduces the production of mucus and helps in easy breathing. It also reduces inflammation and fever caused due to the cold and cough.
- Pippali – This herb is best for the prevention of cold, especially when you are easily susceptible to catching a cold. It acts as a bronchodilator, decongestant, and expectorant and is best for treating the mucus formation in the lungs.
- Kulanjan – This herb is again very effective in treating a cold. It is a bronchodilator and helps in treating a sore or an itchy throat.
- Yashtimadhu – This herb is best to treat respiratory infections. It soothes the sore and itchy throat. Therefore, the presence of this herb in the Torex cough syrup is effective in treating cough, chest congestion, sore throat, bronchitis, chronic bronchitis, etc. It also boosts up the immune system of the body and treats the various allergic reactions in the body.
- Vasa – Vasa helps in treating chronic bronchitis, common cold and cough, and respiratory infections.
- Sunthi – Diseases of the respiratory tract ate treated with this herb.
- Guggulu – This herb is effective in treating chronic cough.
- Draksha – Helps in easy breathing.
- Jatiphal – Helps treat the cough by promoting the secretion of sputum by the air passages.
- Vidanga-the inflammatory property of this herb helps in relieving sore throat, chronic cough.it also protects the underlying cells of the mucous membrane by forming a film over it, thereby reducing the inflammation and pain.
- Aamlaki – It improves the hoarse voice that is generally associated with cold and cough.it relieves a sore throat and other throat disorders.
- Kali mirch – It aids in relieving sinusitis and nasal congestion. It loosens the mucus in the respiratory tracts, thereby making it easier to expel it from the body.
- Pudina and tejpatra- Both these herbs are best in treating colds, flu, and problems of the respiratory tract.
- Shati and haritaki – Both these herbs ate useful in treating cough.
- Honey – Honey has been used for a long time as a natural remedy to cure cold and cough.
- Bhibhitaka – It clears your voice, cough n cold, breaks down the phlegm deposits and relieves sputum bleeding.
The above natural ingredients of the Torex herbal cough syrup are cumulatively helpful in treating cold and cough. Each ingredient plays a unique role in curing the cold and cough. This cough syrup is completely safe for children and adults because of its natural components.
The dosage for each age group is mentioned in its packaging. For children, ½ -1 teaspoonful, 3 to 4 times a day is recommended, in lukewarm water. For adults, 2 teaspoonful, 3-4 times a day with lukewarm water is the usual recommended dosage.it is best for treating cough and irritation of the throat.
The Torex cough syrup is the best for cold and cough congestion. It is a product of Torque Ayurveda. When taken as per the doctor’s advice or as per the label instructions on the packaging, it will yield positive results in very less time. It is thus a quick and effective way to treat cold and cough.
You must avail of this product, especially if you are prone to catching a cold and cough very easily. It is also the best buy for people suffering from recurrent respiratory infections, throat irritation, or chest congestion. The product is free of any side effects as it is an ayurvedic product. You must trust only a quality brand of ayurvedic cough syrup, such as the Torex cough syrup, which is alcohol-free and is a blend of the chosen herbs to give you the quickest recovery from cold and cough.
Therefore, when you want to get rid of the nagging cough and chest congestion by the Torex cough syrup for chest congestion. You can buy the Torex herbal cough syrup online by visiting the official website of Torque Ayurveda. Store the bottle in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Shake the bottle well before every use and keep it out of reach for children.