Boost Your Brain Function with Badam Roghan
The brain can be considered as the most important part of our body. How we react to different things, our general behavior and even our career majorly depend upon how efficient our brain is. There is no way we can ignore this important part of our body as the human brain is what makes us different from the rest of the creatures on this planet. But today, when we have achieved so much in our society with this amazing human muscle, many humans have started to face the issue of memory loss and weak brain functioning. So, what are the causes of such conditions, what are its symptoms and how it can be avoided, we will discuss these things one by one. So, without any further delay let’s start the discussion.
Causes of memory loss
There are various causes of memory loss and a weak functioning brain. The major ones are discussed below: –
- The Age factor: You may have noticed that as people are going through aging, they tend to forget the names of people even whom they just met or they misplace the common things.
- Deficiency of Vitamin B-12: Vitamin B-12 is a rare nutrient that helps in keeping the blood cells and the body’s nerves healthy and thus leading to more oxygen flow towards the brain. This leads to the better functioning of the brain and helps in retaining the memorized things faster. But any deficiency of Vitamin B- leads to the less flow of oxygen towards the brain, thus affecting its memorizing power.
- Sleep deprivation: Sleep deprivation makes it hard for the brain cells to communicate with each other. This leads to temporary mental lapses and also affects the brain’s visual and memory perception. We know that in order to memorize things, our brain cells need to make connections with each other, but when our body does not get the requires sleep, then these connections are difficult to make for the brain cells or they don’t last long.
- Tobacco, Alcohol or drug use: Excessive consumption of alcohol leads to memory loss. This has been proved by many types of research done by many medical institutes and universities. Even a person who drinks alcohol excessively starts showing visible effects related to memory loss.
- In a similar way: Smoking also impacts the memory power of the brain by restricting the amount of oxygen supplied to the brain by the lungs. A lot of studies have been done on regular smokers and it has been found that they find it more difficult to remember the names and faces of the people whom they meet before some time.
- Stress and depression: Depression affects the ability of the human brain to focus, thus leading to weak memory power. This is because the depression and stress lead to emotional trauma, which makes it difficult for the brain cells to work, thus leading to mental lapses.
- Head injury: If you ever had a severe hit on the brain, which has injured your brain in some way, then it may result in the short term or long-term memory loss. In some cases, memory starts improving gradually with time, but that’s not in all situations.
- Stroke: A stroke is a situation when the supply of the blood to the brain suddenly stops due to the blockage of any of the blood vessels or leakage of any of the blood vessels going towards the brain. Strokes usually cause short-term memory loss.
- Dementia: Dementia is a mental state which leads to the progressive loss of the memory and the other abilities of the brain which makes it possible for it to perform the tasks of daily routine. Dementia may be due to many other causes such as drug abuse, diseases related to the blood vessels, etc.
- Some of the other causes: Other possible causes of the memory loss in the human brain can be infections such as HIV, syphilis & tuberculosis and even overactive or underactive thyroid gland.
Those were some of the major causes of the decreased memory power in the human brain or the mental lapses in it.
Symptoms of a weak brain or memory loss
Though it is very difficult to identify the visible symptoms of a weak brain or memory loss like any other disease, still the following points can be regarded as the major symptoms of a weak brain: –
- Confusion: A person facing the issue of a weak memory power starts having confusions to understand even the common situations in day to day working life. Such a person finds himself stuck even between easy problems and will be unable to find a solution to such problems.
- Altered mental status: It refers to the general changes in the functioning of the brain such as loss of alertness, disorientation, unusual or strange behavior, poor control on emotions, etc. There are various conditions which get originated from the altered mental status such as lethargy, delirium, dementia, encephalopathy, etc.
- Difficulty in concentrating: A person having a problem of losing memory power starts facing the difficulty in concentrating. In most of the cases, concentration problems are caused by emotional stress and mental tiredness which are other issues related to the brain’s health.
How to boost the functioning of the brain
There are various ways of improving brain functioning. But here we are going to talk about the most healthy and natural ways to improve the performance of the human brain. These are given below:
- Sage, which is a spice known for its unique smell, helps in improving brain health and this has been proved by many studies. Some researchers have found that sage contains some compounds which may be beneficial for neurological or cognitive function.
- Turmeric is another spice that is known to have multiple benefits for the brain functioning. Turmeric contains a compound known as curcumin, which has some anti-oxidants along with anti-inflammatory effects.
- Sugar-laden diet also affects the memory power in humans; thus, you should avoid the added sugar in order to improve your brain’s performance.
- Fish oil is another brain benefitting thing, which is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and some other healthy fats and these healthy fats have been proven to relieve us from anxiety & stress and they also slow the mental decline. It is considered by many physicians, just like Badam Rogan for the brain is considered by them.
- One of the best ways to improve the brain’s functioning is to include the Almonds in our daily routine. We have been hearing this from our grandparents since our childhood that if we want to keep our brain in the best possible condition, then we should consume some almonds in the morning soaked overnight. No matter what supplement for our brain health we are going to buy, it will definitely have almonds in its ingredients list as it is considered as the most suitable food for brain health.
The best way to get the benefits of the almonds is through the use of Badam Rogan. Badam Rogan is Ayurvedic oil which is useful for both children and adults. It provides instant energy to the brain and body and also helps in keeping the body warm during winters. Badam Rogan is very good for improving the power of the immune system. It not only reduces skin aging but also helps in getting rid of dandruff in the hair and keeps your scalp healthy. Badam Rogan oil for the brain is considered good by many doctors and experts.