The change in the lifestyle of the people has led to many changes in the health conditions. Earlier people used to do a lot of physical work that kept their body in continuous motion and away from all sorts of pain. But nowadays most of the people’s day-to-day work is to be done just by sitting at one place. This can create some sort of pain in the body. Mostly the pain is like an alarm system that tells that something in the body is wrong. When any part of the body is not working or is injured or damaged, it never releases chemical signals at that particular part. If the pain lasts longer, then it is the pain of arthritis.
Hence, it is important to take the pain very seriously. Short-term acute pains can be relaxed with the help of painkillers. But the long-lasting arthritis pain cannot be solved with a painkiller. For this, there is the requirement of herbs to reduce knee pain or any other pain in the body. There are various reasons for arthritis pain. Let’s have a look at them.
- Inflammation that results in swelling and redness around the joint
- Any type of damage to the tissue
- The excessive workload can cause muscle strain
- Fatigue makes the pain worse and it is very hard to bear.
Different people have different types of arthritis pain. There are chances that your neighbor might be having arthritis, but he/she might feel pain differently. Even the pain of some people becomes so severe that it becomes a fear for them. So, it is very important not to take it lightly and opt for different ways to heal it. Here is the list of remedies that is effective for arthritis pain. Let’s have a look at them.
- Aloe vera: It is one of the common and the most effective herb that is doing wonders in ayurvedic medicine. Nowadays, it is commonly available in many forms like gels, pills, powders, etc. Aloe vera is known for its healing properties that is why people suffering from skin problems are recommended to apply it. Even people having any type of pain are also recommended to directly apply in the area of pain. Its anti-inflammatory properties will help in healing joint pain. According to the trusted studies, it has been concluded that aloe vera is one of the safest remedies to all sorts of problems so far.
- Boswellia: The traditional practitioners use this effective medicine for its anti-inflammatory properties. This has been recommended by the experts to take this in the form of a capsule to get the best results. The dose of 1 gram in a day is sufficient in healing the problem. This much dose will not do any harm to any other part of the body.
- Cat’s claw: The anti-inflammatory properties of these herbs help in reducing the swelling in the area of pain. This is extracted from the bark and root of the tropical vine that is mostly grown in Central and South America. Even this herb helps in boosting the immune system of the person. People who take this as the remedy for arthritis pain can suffer from mild nausea and dizziness and even headache. So, take this according to the guidance of the expert.
- Eucalyptus: It is a very common and effective remedy used by many people suffering from different types of arthritis pain. The extract of eucalyptus leaves is one of the best remedies for pain. The leaves of this plant contain tannins that help in reducing the swelling and all sorts of pain related to arthritis. It is commonly available in the form of essential oil. You can easily mix its 15- 20 drops of oil in the almond oil and apply it to the areas of concern. Before applying this just make sure that you are not allergic to this. Apply it on regular basis for better and effective results.
- Ginger: It is quite right to say that Indian cooking is not complete without the use of ginger. It has many medical benefits that give it a strong flavor. According to some trusted results, it has been concluded that it is an alternative to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. If you have arthritis pain, you can consume ginger in any form like having ginger tea by boiling it in water for 5 minutes. By adding powders ginger to baked goods or you can grate the fresh ginger on your salad o stir fry veggies.
- Green tea: It is one of the popular beverages that are rich in antioxidants that fight inflammation. You can take it in the form of a beverage or the form of a supplement. Scientists have found that the extracts of green tea are very effective for pain or arthritis. It is very safe to have them on daily basis, you don’t need to add any sort of sugar.
- Thunder god vine: It has been used in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean medication treatment for years. This helps in managing the inflammation and also increases the immunity of the person. But it is very important to take this under the guidance of the experts as it might have negative effects on gastrointestinal problems, headache, menstrual changes, etc. Wrong consumption of this can even risk the life of the person.
- Turmeric: It is a yellow colored powder that is made from a flowering plant. Most of the Indian food is cooked with the help of this as it gives a nice color. Even turmeric is known for many of its medicinal properties. For ages, it has been used in the treatment of various problems. Many studies have concluded that it is very safe to take this as it can be taken in many forms like adding into milk or mixing in the oil and apply to the concerned areas.
So, these are some of the natural ways to heal the pain of arthritis. Along with these, you can get the exercise prescribed by the experts. To boost the overall process of relieving, you can buy the Relief On oil for knee pain from the Torque Ayurveda company. It has all the natural ingredients like ajwain, lavang, dhatura, Karpura, pudina, sesame oil. etc that are considered to be highly beneficial in curing the pain.
People facing any sort of pain can apply this oil directly to the concerned area and can see results in few days of regular application. All the products from Torque Ayurveda have very effective and long-lasting results as all the products are made from ayurvedic ingredients that help in building strong immunity of the body. They have a wide range of products like Torzyme Syrup, Shudh Raktashodhak, Ketomac Hair Oil, Almond Oil, Tulsi Panchratna, Torex Cough Syrup, and Liv 13. All these products have helped people a lot in surviving at the time of the pandemic. Any person suffering from any pain can apply the relief oil, it will provide relief from stiffness caused because of pain. You will just see the good results within 2-3 days. It will not only relieve the person from pain but also provides with the energy to do work.