Natural Ways That Can Provide Relief from Arthritis Pain
The change in the lifestyle of the people has led to many changes in their health conditions. Earlier, people used to do a lot of physical work that kept their bodies in continuous motion and away from all sorts of pain. But nowadays most of the people’s day-to-day work is to be done just by sitting at one place. This can create some pain in the body. Mostly the pain is like an alarm system that tells that something in the body is wrong. When any part of the body is not working or is injured or damaged, it never releases chemical signals at that particular part. If the pain lasts longer, then it is a pain of arthritis.
Hence, it is essential to take the pain very seriously. Short-term acute pains can be relaxed with the help of painkillers. But the long-lasting arthritis pain cannot be solved with a painkiller. There is the requirement of herbs to reduce knee pain or any other pain in the body. There are various reasons for arthritis pain, and let’s look at them.
- Inflammation that results in swelling and redness around the joint
- Any damage to the tissue
- The excessive workload can cause muscle strain
- Fatigue makes the pain worse, and it is tough to bear.
Different people have different types of arthritis pain. There are chances that your neighbour might be having arthritis, but they might feel pain differently. Even some people’s pain becomes so severe that it becomes a fear for them. So, it is essential not to take it lightly and opt for different ways to heal it. Here is the list of remedies that is effective for arthritis pain. Let’s have a look at them.
- Aloe vera: It is one of the common and the most effective herb that is doing wonders in ayurvedic medicine. It is commonly available in many forms like gels, pills, powders, etc. Aloe vera is known for its healing properties. That is why people suffering from skin problems are recommended to apply it. Even people with any pain are also recommended to apply in pain directly. Its anti-inflammatory properties will help in healing joint pain. According to the trusted studies, it has been concluded that aloe vera is one of the safest remedies to all sorts of problems so far.
- Boswellia: Traditional practitioners use this effective medicine for its anti-inflammatory properties. The experts have recommended taking this in a capsule to get the best results. The dose of 1 gram in a day is sufficient in healing the problem. This dose will not harm any other part of the body.
- Cat’s claw: The anti-inflammatory properties of these herbs help reduce the swelling in the area of pain. This is extracted from the bark and root of the tropical vine mainly grown in Central and South America. Even this herb helps in boosting the immune system of the person. People who take this as the remedy for arthritis pain can suffer from mild nausea, dizziness, and headaches. So, take this according to the guidance of the expert.
- Eucalyptus: It is a widespread and effective remedy used by many people suffering from different types of arthritis pain. The extract of eucalyptus leaves is one of the best remedies for pain. The leaves of this plant contain tannins that help reduce the swelling and all sorts of pain related to arthritis. It is commonly available in the form of essential oil. You can easily mix its 15- 20 drops of oil in the almond oil and apply it to the areas of concern. Before applying this, make sure that you are not allergic to this. Apply it regularly for better and more effective results.
- Ginger: It is quite right to say that Indian cooking is not complete without ginger. It has many medical benefits that give it a strong flavour. According to some trusted results, it has been concluded that it is an alternative to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. If you have arthritis pain, you can consume ginger in any form, like having ginger tea by boiling it in water for 5 minutes. By adding powdered ginger to baked goods, you can grate the fresh ginger on your salad o stir fry veggies.
- Green tea: It is one of the popular beverages rich in antioxidants that fight inflammation. You can take it in the form of a beverage or a supplement. Scientists have found that the extracts of green tea are very effective for pain or arthritis. It is safe to have them daily; you don’t need to add any sugar.
- The Thunder god vine has been used in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean medication treatments for years. This helps manage the inflammation and increases the person’s immunity. But it is essential to take this under the guidance of the experts as it might have adverse effects on gastrointestinal problems, headache, menstrual changes, etc. Wrong consumption of this can even risk the life of the person.
- Turmeric: It is a yellow coloured powder made from a flowering plant. Most of the Indian food is cooked with the help of this as it gives a nice colour. Even turmeric is known for its medicinal properties. For ages, it has been used in the treatment of various problems. Many studies have concluded that it is very safe to take this as it can be taken in many forms like adding into milk or mixing in the oil and apply to the concerned areas.
So, these are some of the natural ways to heal the pain of arthritis. Along with these, you can get the exercise prescribed by the experts. To boost the overall process of relieving, you can buy the Relief On oil for knee pain from the Torque Ayurveda company. It has natural ingredients like ajwain, lavang, dhatura, Karpura, pudina, sesame oil. etc. that are considered to be highly beneficial in curing the pain.
People facing any pain can apply this oil directly to the concerned area and see results in a few days of regular application. All the products from Torque Ayurveda have very effective and long-lasting results. All the products are made from ayurvedic ingredients that help build strong immunity of the body. They have a wide range of products like Torzyme Syrup, Shudh Raktashodhak, Ketomac Hair Oil, Almond Oil, Tulsi Panchratna, Torex Cough Syrup, and Liv 13. All these products have helped people survive at the time of the pandemic. Any person suffering from any pain can apply the relief oil. It will provide relief from stiffness caused because of pain. You will see good results within 2-3 days. It will relieve the person from pain and provide the energy to do work.